EF Education First
The Sales Manager is responsible for leading and managing a high-performing sales team within EF Languages. This role requires a seasoned professional with a proven track record in team management, fostering team growth, and driving professional development. The Sales Manager will be results-oriented, with a focus on achieving and exceeding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This position involves overseeing sales operations in one or more regions, ensuring effective collaboration, and consistently delivering outstanding sales performance.
- Lead, motivate, and inspire a dynamic sales team to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Foster a positive team culture that encourages collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Provide guidance and support to team members, promoting their professional development.
Sales Strategy and Execution:
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive business growth within the EF sector.
- Analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer feedback to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure the team is equipped with the necessary tools, resources, and training to execute sales plans successfully.
- Establish and monitor KPIs to assess individual and team performance.
- Implement performance improvement plans as needed and recognize and reward outstanding achievements.
- Regularly review and optimize sales processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Oversee sales operations in one or more regions, ensuring consistency and alignment with organizational goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address regional challenges and capitalize on opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with regional regulations and standards.
Client Relationship Management:
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement customer-centric strategies.
- Address client concerns promptly and work towards fostering long-term partnerships.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of direct sales experience, preferably in a leadership role.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience managing and growing high-performing sales teams.
- Strong understanding of EF solutions and the ability to communicate the value proposition effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
Location: The position may require travel within the designated regions.
This Sales Manager role offers a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an experienced professional to make a significant impact on the success of the EF business through effective leadership and strategic sales management.
About EF Education First:
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.