Faculty for Computer Science and Business Analytics
EF Education First
Hult International Business School seeks impactful teachers to train and launch the next generation of international business leaders. Specifically, we seek full-time faculty focused on Computer Science and Business Analytics for our undergraduate program at our campus in London. The successful candidate has a proven record of facilitating excellent student experiences. Even more important is the candidate’s demonstrated willingness to improve teaching practices and to innovate new tools and techniques to achieve student learning objectives. The candidate must also have active research projects that have and will continue to generate relevant and rigorous intellectual contributions in both academic and practitioner-oriented channels. Finally, the candidate should desire to join our community with an explicit desire to improve all aspects of the Hult educational experience, including those outside of the classroom.
- For full-time consideration: An earned doctorate (PhD or DBA) directly related to area of teaching from an AACSB-accredited institution. Applicants within a year of completing their doctorate (i.e. ABD) will also be considered.
- Evidence of successful teaching to large groups of internationally diverse students at the university level. Ideally, at least three university level courses with an evaluation of at least 4 out of 5. A Hult classroom with 65 students might represent 40 different nationalities.
- For full-time consideration: Evidence of scholarly activity directly related to the applicant’s discipline, with at least one peer-reviewed article and one practitioner-related output per year.
- Professional experience in international business is highly desirable to bring direct, relevant business practice into the classroom.
- Only candidates with appropriate citizenship or visa to work in the United Kingdom will be considered.
Full time faculty with excellent teaching outcomes and impactful research activity at Hult have the opportunity to teach across degree programs and across Hult’s global locations. Rotation to the campuses in the United States require that the candidate already possess the relevant visas.
Applications should include a cover letter that explains your qualifications and interest in working at Hult, a CV, official teaching evaluations, and names of three references.
Hult is the global community creating the future of business. Founded by Bertil Hult, a pioneering voice in education, Hult International Business School is a new kind of business school that strives to deliver the most relevant education for today's ever-evolving, fast-paced world.
Students can choose from a range of practical, business-focused programs including the Global One-Year MBA, Global Executive MBA, Masters, and Bachelor degrees, as well as our extensive Executive Education programs. With campus and summer rotation centers located in the influential cities of Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 140 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are accredited by the world’s three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world.