Course Leader Milano
EF Education First
A career with EF combines the support and opportunity of a large international organisation with the spirit and energy of a small business. We look for thinkers and doers – creative, collaborative, and motivated people who are excited by education, communication, and travel.
As a Course Leader you will travel abroad with your own group of students from two to four weeks, becoming their anchor and providing assurance in their day-to-day. Your students are between 10-18 years old, and they study English, German or French.
If you are excited about making a great impact on the students’ experience by being a great leader, keep reading:
To be successful in this job:
- You will travel together with the students to the destination (UK, Ireland, Malta, USA, Switzerland, France, Germany or Canada)
- You will work as part of an international team – during the trip you will report to the local management team and together with colleagues from the local team and other Course Leaders you will look after an international group of students
- You shall be available for the students 24/7
- You are able to make quick decisions under pressure
- You enjoy welfare & support. Ensuring that your students are safe, happy, and integrated in the group and the programme
- You are good at sensing if something is wrong or if a student is in need of help
- You make sure the students follow the EF rules that they have all read and signed
- You are keen to work out of working hours (i.e. going to the disco)
The ideal Course Leader is:
- Proficient in English and/or Spanish, German, French
- Responsible and well organized
- Social, outgoing, and confident
- Likes to take own initiatives
- Able to make good decisions in stressful situations
- Experienced in travelling, studying, or living abroad
- Experienced as a teacher or has pedagogical experience from working with minors (would be a plus)
We want our customers to have the time of their lives. At the same time, we want you to have a great time whilst working with EF! The key is teamwork and the good spirit within the group.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://www.ef.com.