EF Education First
Enrollment Advisor – EF Academy
We are looking for an Enrollment Advisor to expand and market our incredible International Boarding School and drive the recruitment of African students to our campuses in Oxford, New York and California.
Who we are:
EF Academy International Boarding Schools opens a world of opportunities for high school students by providing them with a transformational international education, thorough preparation for university and a future that knows no borders.
Learn more about EF Academy here: https://www.efacademy.org
When you join EF Academy you will:
- Join an international, dynamic and innovative work environment
- Be part of our culture of entrepreneurship and empowerment
- Travel to our amazing campuses and collaborate with colleagues from 17 local offices
- Have the opportunity for an international career progression shaped according to your aspirations and strengths
- Get new-hire training and continuous professional development opportunities for growth
- Attractive performance-based bonuses in addition to your fixed salary
- Be part of the Top Sellers Summit in Switzerland (if qualified)
- Visit an office of choice in your region or around the world for Top Sellers (if qualified)
- Participate in Kick Off Meetings around the world (rotating location such as California 2019, New York 2023)
- And many more!
What will I get to do in this role?
- Engage and inform prospective parents and students about EF Academy and the benefits of an education in our high schools, serving as the face of the school in Nigeria
- Promote our top-ranked program to potential families and drive direct sales through phone, face-to-face conversations, school fairs and other events
- Identify and recruit the right students from Africa to attend high school in one of our campuses
- Build and maintain long-term relationships based on trust, guiding families through important life decisions around high school education
- Work in close collaboration with international stakeholders across EF offices and the campuses in order to deliver the best quality experience for our students and parents
What are the role requirements?
- Bachelors or Postgraduate degree
- Fluency in English, high proficiency in French is a plus
- Previous experience in sales, education, recruitment, hospitality and/or customer service
- You have lived, worked or studied abroad
- IB Diploma or boarding school background is a plus
- Empathy and passion for helping and guiding the families through important life decisions around high school education
- Determination to consistently meet and exceed individual KPIs and sales targets
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please submit your application, including your CV, in English.
Learn how we empower students here
About EF Education First:
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs - focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics - turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about - we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. About Education First: https://www.ef.com/wwen/about-us/