Editorial Project Manager
EF Education First
We're looking for an Editorial Project Manager to join our in-house creative team at our Zürich office. In this role, you'll oversee the entire lifecycle of our projects, ensuring a smooth, efficient, and timely content creation process and production of our print marketing materials. This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with a diverse team of creatives in a fast-paced environment. Your key responsibilities include driving print marketing projects to completion, maintaining the highest quality standards, and coordinating the efforts of designers and copywriters. We are currently implementing a new brand strategy across all marketing touch points, and it is a very exciting time to join the team and help optimise our marketing materials. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in editorial and project management.
Project Planning and Management: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project scope, objectives, and timelines. Develop project plans, allocate resources, and establish clear milestones.
Timeline Management: Create and maintain project timelines, identify potential delays, and proactively address issues to keep projects on schedule.
Communication: Act as the main point of contact for internal stakeholders, and team members. Provide regular updates on project status and address any concerns or feedback.
Performance Evaluation: Analyse project performance and provide post-project evaluations to identify areas for improvement and optimise future projects.
Content Strategy & Development: Work closely with copywriters and designers to align projects with the company's content strategy and goals. Coordinate the creation, editing, and proofreading of written content by the copywriters, ensuring it meets both stakeholders and company’s goals.
Quality Assurance: Implement quality control measures to ensure that all content is error-free and aligns with the company's product information and brand guidelines.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Proven experience as an Editorial Project Manager or in a similar role in a creative agency or content-driven environment.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and print production software and technologies.
- Strong project management skills, with a successful track record of delivering complex projects on time.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining high editorial standards.
- Ability to work collaboratively and manage cross-functional teams effectively.
- Problem-solving skills and adaptability to changing project needs.
- Creative and strategic thinking, with a willingness to 'roll up your sleeves.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Swiss/EU passport or Swiss ‘B’ work-permit.
Join us if you're ready to apply your skills, maintain design standards, and meet deadlines in a dynamic international setting.
The reason(s) you’ll want to work here:
- Join an amazing team of passionate individuals from across the globe.
- Work on global scale projects with high impact.
- In house gym, coffee stations, game rooms and more!
- Sponsored sports events, including triathlons and running events.
- EF product discounts.
- Guidance for relocating to Switzerland.
- Easy access to some of the best chocolate and cheese in the world (ok, we’re biased).
How to apply
EF is an equal opportunities employer. If an international career with a dynamic and forward thinking company floats your boat, then we want to hear from you.
Selected candidates will commence a permanent, full-time on-site contract at the earliest opportunity.
**Kindly submit a PDF of your CV, Cover Letter and Project portfolio in English.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://www.ef.com.