Sales Coordinator Madrid
EF Education First
Sales Consultant Madrid - The world on your doorstep.
Join fellow ambitious and extroverted people who are looking forward to guiding people in choices that will change their lives. Are you passionate about travel and language learning? If so, we want to hear from you!
EF Education First’s mission is to open the world through education.
A career with EF combines the support and opportunity of a large international organization, with the spirit and energy of a small business. We look for thinkers and doers – creative, collaborative, and motivated people who are excited by education, communication, and travel.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries. We welcome students from around the world to participate in language learning and cultural exchange. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and encourage you to open the world through education.
Why you will love life at EF Madrid
• A fun, international and dynamic environment with a start-up vibe!
• Regular training sessions and opportunities for in-company growth
• Team events, kick-offs, and Holiday Parties
• Opportunities to travel internationally
• Discounts on EF programs
• Tuition Reimbursement for continued Education
• Exciting opportunities for domestic and international career advancement within 2-3 years
• And many more...
We welcome applications from professionals who have a hunger to provide the best possible service to our customers.
Immediately you will have the opportunity to make an impact in the life of our international language students, whilst having the possibility of building your long-term career.
• Promote and sell language & study programs abroad through direct customer contact
• Sell both on the phone and during face-to-face consultations
• Represent EF at fairs, offline events, and info meetings
• Achieve ambitious sales targets and meet customer expectations
• Be a team player but also reach your individual goals
• Positive attitude and great team spirit
• Strong interpersonal skills and outspoken personality
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Fluent Spanish and B2 level in English
• International experience (study/work)
• Previous experience with EF Education First valued
EF Education First is the world leader in international education, providing language, academic, cultural exchange and educational travel programs around the globe. With thousands of staff, faculty and teachers working across more than 500 offices in 50 countries, we have a truly global presence. Since 1965, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the confidence and independence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.