Customer Success Coordinator
EF Education First
Cultural Care Au Pair is looking for a Customer Success Coordinator based in our Paris office to help us meet our goal to be the largest and most trusted au pair program in the world.
We are looking for an ambitious, organized and results-driven professional who wants the opportunity to combine their problem-solving, multi-tasking, and consultative sales skills to set our au pairs on the path to a successful, life-changing year (or more) in the USA.
In this super dynamic role, you will work with au pairs after they’ve been accepted into our program. This is a crucial time to support our au pairs as they select their host family and prepare to depart to the USA. You will report to the Country Product Manager. If you are someone who can connect with people quickly over the phone, as well as follow up with a sense of urgency while providing effective and impactful feedback then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Support our au pairs through the process of selecting their host family. You will offer guidance on how to navigate our system, help them understand the complete matching process and how to interview prospective families.
- Provide excellent customer service, internally and externally, to make sure every au pair is compliant with the US State Department regulations before they set off on their journey, collecting, checking and compliance pieces and handling the necessary follow-up.
- You will be responsible for hitting goals; the number of French au pairs that have matched with a host family, compliance document collection deadlines, and the number of French au pairs that have successfully departed to the USA, to name a few.
- Liaise between au pairs, host families, and our staff in our French offices and staff in the U.S.
- At times, it will be necessary to have difficult conversations about sensitive or challenging situations for our au pairs.
Who you are:
- You have a high level of personal motivation – you are proactive and a real “self-starter,” you take ownership of your ideas and make them happen
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals
- You are well-organized and detail-oriented with good time management
- You believe nothing is impossible, don’t shy away from a challenge and love to find solutions
- You have amazing communication and customer service skills and the know-how to balance empathy and assertiveness and can handle sensitive situations confidently and discreetly
- You love being a part of a supportive team that has fun while hitting goals
- Minimum Bac+2
- Full proficiency in both French & English
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience is preferable
- 6+ months of experience living abroad is advantageous
Who we are:
We look for doers – creative, collaborative, and motivated people excited by education, communication and travel.
Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989.
At Cultural Care Au Pair, associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education, our work changes lives for the better and creates global citizens. Our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Please submit your application, including your CV and cover letter in English.