Student Activities & Events Manager
EF Education First
Core skills required:
- Strong leadership skills with some management/team leading experience required
- Commitment to the highest level of customer service
- Sociable and fun disposition with the ability to motivate and energise others
- Financial and business acumen
- English fluency and excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Enjoy working under pressure
- Full-time, five days per week, (including weekends) 08:30-17:30 / 09.30 – 18.30 / 11:00-20:00
- Monday to Friday / Thursday to Monday / Saturday to Tuesday
- Holiday entitlement 20 days per annum pro rata
For all permanent staff, we offer:
- Global Career Opportunities
- Tuition fee reimbursement for higher education
- Global Management Training
- Discounts on EF programs for yourself and your family
- Strength Finder training
- A global community with a great aim to connect the world through education
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://www.ef.com.