Associate Director of Enrollment (South Asia)
EF Education First
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
You will join a highly motivated team of student enrollment specialists in Dubai to identify, advise, and enroll qualified candidates who wish to attend our globally ranked postgraduate business programs. To accomplish this, you will develop existing sales channels and grow new ones through innovative multimedia marketing initiatives that include telemarketing, direct mail, print and digital advertising, social media, and community outreach. As a result, you will easily reach - and exceed - student enrollment targets in your region.
- In collaboration with Enrollment Director, define and implement a go-to-market strategy to enroll internationally minded, high quality students from the South Asia region interested in joining Hult's Masters and MBA programs for future intake
- Represent Hult at various fairs, conferences, and events and host regional info sessions and "meet and greet" sessions in targeted cities (if and when travel is possible)
- Advise prospective students in person or via telephone and guide them through the enrollment and admission process
- Nurture relationships with prospective students from initial student contact through to their arrival in class
- Bachelors degree, preferably in marketing or business
- 3+ years track record of success in sales, business development or recruitment with a reputed organization
- International experience (professional or personal) and passionate about working in a multicultural environment
- Strong commercial instinct
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- Poise to handle the pressure and demands of the industry in a fast-paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook and growth mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think outside of the box
- Drive to meet targets and a “nothing is impossible” outlook
At Hult International Business School, students do more that earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
It’s no longer enough to follow the paths of the past—that’s why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.