Strategic Accounts Director - Customer Success
Our team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based platform. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a delightful world-class experience that empowers physicians to deliver phenomenal care to patients.
As Strategic Accounts Director - Customer Success at Elation, you will be entrusted with nurturing, expanding, and preserving the relationships with our most pivotal enterprise clients. This role provides an exciting opportunity for a strategic-minded professional to play a crucial role in the long-term success and growth of our organization.
- Own, cultivate and strengthen relationships with key decision-makers within our largest enterprise clients.
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction through regular check-ins, understanding their evolving needs and addressing concerns promptly.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to expand our footprint within each strategic account.
- Collaborate with internal teams to tailor and present additional solutions that address the unique challenges and opportunities faced by each client.
- Proactively address potential risks and issues that might affect client retention.
- Analyze client usage and feedback to provide insights to product and service teams, driving continuous improvement.
- Facilitate customer escalations cross-functionally and provide appropriate expectations externally.
- Create and execute a clear strategic account plan for each client, outlining growth opportunities, potential challenges, and tailored engagement strategies.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and insights to inform and adjust strategies as necessary.
- Engage closely with internal stakeholders, including product, sales, marketing, and service teams, to align on client needs and ensure cohesive messaging and service delivery.
- Share client feedback internally to shape the future direction of products and services.
Reporting & Metrics:
- Regularly monitor, analyze, and report on account health, growth, and risks.
- Maintain up-to-date account records and ensure timely communication of relevant insights to senior leadership
Strategic Framework Development:
- Design and implement comprehensive frameworks tailored for strategic account management, ensuring a standardized yet flexible approach to engaging with our largest enterprise clients.
- Lead cross-functional workshops and sessions to define the strategic account client lifecycle, gaining input from sales, marketing, product, onboarding, and other relevant teams.
- Continuously review and iterate on the frameworks based on feedback, performance metrics, and evolving business needs
- 7+ years of Account management experience
- 3+ years Healthcare experience required, experience with Primary Care organizations strongly preferred
- Successful track record with upselling or net new sales
- Ability to ramp and build rapport quickly
- Strong communication skills (internal and external)
- Desire to deliver quality and timely customer service
- Problem solving and risk mitigation
- Experience managing large, multi-stakeholder customers with competing priorities
- Strong business acumen
Salary Range: $160,000 - 175,000 + Variable Compensation Bonus
Elation welcomes individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life. Elation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, and value individuals with diverse perspectives including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Elation also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. We firmly believe a strong culture that supports a diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to achieve Elation’s mission of helping independent primary care thrive.
As a healthcare technology company whose mission is to support IPCPs and frontline healthcare workers, and as a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Elation Health has adopted a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Elation will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide People Ops (firstname.lastname@example.org) with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.