Microsoft Dynamics 365 Admin
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Admin
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to the classroom!
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Administrator is responsible for the planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform. This is a pivotal role that requires a collaborative and business-minded technologist who can work with the Marketing, Business Development, and IT teams in both the delivery of enhancements and ongoing daily support of our Dynamics 365 Environment. The CRM Administrator will monitor product roadmaps and assess updates, communicating benefits and implementation timelines to stakeholders.
• Play a key role as a Microsoft Dynamics technical expert and system administrator
• Manage security roles: create, view, modify and delete role definitions (Both in Azure AD and Microsoft D265)
• Collaborate with developers, integrators, and business partners on system enhancements/upgrades
• Configure the Microsoft D365 Business Central system in cooperation with key business stakeholders to reflect and facilitate established business process and operations requirements and system goals, and identify system issues
• Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve Operations/ERP issues
• Provide technical support to end users, diagnosing and resolving problems
• Document system configuration and changes
• Participate in CRM deployment activities and document the deployment plan/check list
• Review and analyze the current state of Microsoft D365 Business Central and develop strategies for further improvement
• Update and coordinate system configuration changes to enable new processes
• Manage system updates: Collaborate in planning, coordinate system downtime, backup Microsoft D365 Business Central
• Create & maintain best practices communication for all areas of MS D365 & document them
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes
• Manage system security roles
• Triage and fulfill incoming support requests
• Report writing and Form setup for D365
• Develop a strong working knowledge of the functional design of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform across all transactional modules
• Create and maintain documentation of new processes and system implementations. Provide general knowledge sharing with the team
• Ensure compliance with IT policies and procedures
• Provide technical expertise to the Dynamics 365 implementation team
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Power Apps
• Supports additional projects and duties as assigned
• Demonstrate initiative and work both independently and in a collaborative manner as a member of an integrated team
• Able to work in night shift
What you will need:
• Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, information technology, engineering, or scientific field or the equivalent is required
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365: 5 years (Preferred)
• Experience in Microsoft Power App: 1 year (Preferred)
• Experience implementing and/or supporting CRM solutions, with Dynamics 365 CRM (Sales, Service) preferred
• 5-9 years of relevant work experience
• Solid knowledge on how IT solutions are constructed
• Understanding and practice of solutions development methodologies (e.g., DevOps, Agile, Software Development Lifecycle, etc.)
• Experience building relationships with internal customers and stakeholders
• Prior work experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst capturing, analyzing, and translating business requirements, specifications, processes, and business cases
• Creative thinking with the ability to multi-task
• Commitment to ongoing professional development
• Experience implementing and working with Dynamics 365 preferred.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to present data visually
• Familiar with Common Data Service (CDS) and the Common Data Model (CDM)
• Implementations, D365 Upgrades, Migrations, Installation, End-User Training, User Training, IT/Admin Training, Pre, and Post Go-Live Support
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in a fastpaced environment to meet assigned deadlines
Good to Have:
• Experience with Power Apps and Power Automate preferred
• Quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills
• Strong Customer Service and problem-solving skills.
• Project Management skills
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
Something looks off?