Director, Demand Generation
Who we are:
Elevate K-12 is on a mission to ensure every student receives a high-quality education, regardless of zip code. We are changing the way classrooms work by creating a brand new category of live, virtual classroom instruction to give students access to exceptional teachers through our two-sided network. Our certified teachers from across the country are securely streamed into tens of thousands of classrooms, providing instruction that would otherwise be unavailable in many districts across the U.S. Our goal is to enable high-quality, live teaching for every learner in the U.S., from kindergarten through their first jobs, so they can identify and pursue their unique passions in life. We are the new way to the classroom!
Elevate K-12 is a series-C funded (led by General Catalyst), high-growth, EdTech company enjoying strong business momentum. We are growing at 150%+ CAGR in a $50B TAM with plans to double again next year. We have the first-mover, and now the first-scaler, advantage and we are working to become an iconic EdTech brand in live teaching, uplifting the lives of millions of students and creating unique job opportunities for teachers in this new, innovative category of education.
Elevate K-12 is seeking a Director of Demand Generation to develop and implement a cohesive and integrated digital marketing strategy with the objective to improve brand awareness, increase website traffic and quality, improve conversion rates, and, most importantly drive new business, expansion and renewal revenue. You’ll be a key leader on the marketing team, responsible for driving new business revenue growth, expansion and retention and enhancing brand awareness through integrated digital campaigns, lifecycle email, social media, website and events.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive and integrated digital marketing strategy that aligns with the company's overall marketing objectives
- Lead the day-to-day and long-term strategy and execution of driving demand across paid, direct, and organic digital channels including social media, events and lifecycle email.
- Optimize campaigns across the marketing and sales funnel to maximize leads, pipeline, revenue and lifetime value while minimizing cost of acquisition.
- Drive efficient growth for new business revenues, expansion and retention, taking ownership from ideation through to reporting and analysis
- Lead the development and execution of email marketing campaigns, including list segmentation, A/B testing, and personalization across the full customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, customer success, teacher growth and finance, agency partners to ensure alignment of marketing initiatives with business goals and changing priorities
- Leverage tools and analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, generate insights and translate into actions
- Forecast, measure, analyze, budget for and report on the impact of marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing, with exposure to account-based marketing
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful digital marketing campaigns that directly drive revenue growth and efficiency
- Deep understanding of digital marketing best practices and driving demand through multiple channels, including lifecycle email across the customer journey
- Results and data driven with excellent attention to detail; excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data and translate it into actionable changes
- Demonstrated experience measuring and managing performance metrics at a granular level to optimize performance
- Expert understanding of multiple digital channels and how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Display, etc.)
- Detail oriented project manager
- Experience with Hubspot and Wordpress, or similar
- Hybrid of B2B and consumer experience preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- Track record of experience delivering against marketing targets
- Strong communicator, with ability to clearly present campaign strategy, plan, and results to key stakeholders, including Head of Marketing, CRO, CFO. Ability to bring others along.
- Experience partnering across the revenue/customer team to drive successful campaigns, including sales, rev ops, customer success, and sales systems.
If you are an experienced digital marketer with a passion for integrated marketing, driving growth and engagement, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with Elevate K-12.
What we offer:
- An amazing team of “Elevaters” with a strong, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO (Paid Time Off) & 12 company paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and more
- Phone & Internet stipend
- One time office and equipment stipend
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.