Who we are:
EverTrue is the leading advancement software that supports fundraising efforts at educational institutions and non-profit organizations. EverTrue merged with ThankView in October 2021 in an effort led by Rubicon Technology Partners. We are a fun, smart, mission-driven team that is passionate about the work we do!
Our mission is to build relationships, inspire generosity, and improve lives. By connecting institutional data with dynamic insights from various integration partners, we provide education fundraising professionals with everything they need to engage alumni, raise support, and measure success. Today, hundreds of higher-education and K-12 institutions rely on EverTrue to better engage, identify, prioritize, and manage their fundraising prospects.
While we are a remote-first, U.S.-based company supporting employees in over 30 states with our team striving to share knowledge, celebrate accomplishments, think creatively, and have fun along the way, this position is eligible for employment in the following states: Georgia, Florida, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Texas.
At EverTrue, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job posting. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
EverTrue is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion to enhance employee engagement, client satisfaction, and external partnerships/relationships. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we will be together. Diversity is not something we do, it’s who we are.
Who you are:
- You have 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- You have experience working with speaking session proposals and planning on-site events.
- You have familiarity with Salesforce, which is a plus.
- You have a proven track record in event management with a focus on strategy, planning, setup, logistics, and overall execution.
- You are skilled in collaborating cross-functionally to streamline, scale, and repeat event strategies.
- You have experience in developing and executing strategies for event sponsorships and speaking sessions.
- You have strong problem-solving capabilities to address challenges that may arise during events.
How you’ll contribute to the team:
- You will manage the execution and implementation of an Events Marketing calendar.
- You will handle event scheduling and liaise with vendors, speakers, partners, panelists, and attendees before and after events.
- You will manage logistics for our materials shipping and coordinate travel for attendees.
- You will coordinate all on-site activities where relevant, ranging from managing EverTrue’s presence on the exhibit floor to handling swag and customer events.
- You will manage the development and delivery of event pre-promotion materials and post-event follow-ups.
- You will regularly report on event performance and offer recommendations for improvement.
- You will serve as an ambassador for the EverTrue brand at select events.
- You will research and identify new events and sponsorship opportunities that align with EverTrue’s growth goals.
Why you’ll love to join our team:
- We offer competitive compensation, the range for this role is $65K - $75K, we also cover 80% of your healthcare premium, we’re a remote first environment with no plans to return to office, and our best happiness and well-being perks are valued at $25K.
- Take a True Adventure on us, after your first year we’ll give you $2,000 to go on vacation, and enjoy your True Birthday, where you’ll get your birthday off, and EverTrue will donate to a charity of your choice.
- Develop yourself with our True Growth perk which allows you a stipend to invest in yourself personally and professionally
- When it comes to work life balance, we offer discretionary time off, 12 holidays, 8 sick days, half-day summer Fridays, a recharge week at the end of the year, and monthly Flex Fridays
- We want to ensure that you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work.