Sales Executive, Large Enterprise
At ExecOnline, we believe that leaders are within us and among us, which is why we strive to inspire others by creating a future-forward path. Our mission? To connect all leaders to their future potential.
In partnership with the world’s top business schools, we deliver career-enhancing programs for leaders and meaningful impact for enterprises. We’re growing rapidly, and we’re hiring passionate, diverse, mission-driven talent to grow with us.
Help create a lasting impact for our partners as we democratize leadership development! We are scaling rapidly, and are looking for consultative partners to help our clients thrive in an era of uncertainty. We are seeking ambitious, innovative professionals looking to have a footprint in a hyper-growth organization to build on this new, open market space.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Executive is to identify and close enterprise partnerships that drive organizational transformation by solving our clients' most complex, pressing business challenges. Performance will be measured on your ability to achieve quotas and close out new business sales.
- Generate interest in our product offering and close deals with C-level executives
- Drive our new business sales efforts directed at large enterprise accounts in your region by maintaining a robust sales pipeline
- Use consultative sales methods to map our product solutions to organizational business challenges
- Be accountable for your monthly quotas new client sales to hit quarterly revenue goals
- Report progress and deliver forecasts on your efforts based on Salesforce and team-managed reports
- Participate in strategy meetings to help shape offerings and the direction of the sales team
What positions you for success:
- 5+ years experience selling /renewing B2B SaaS, marketing or professional services to business leaders with proven multi-year quota production
- Experience in a creative growth organization in EdTech, SaaS, or online higher education
- Proven track record to drive sales execution
- Experience engaging and influencing C-level executives
- Consistently exceeds quotas and key performance metrics
- Consultative and conceptual selling skills in an enterprise sales cycle environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Business acumen, can articulate the value of our services to new clients
- Intellectually curious; a fast learner with growth mentality
- Flexible, agile, demonstrated initiative and independence
At ExecOnline, we are committed to fair, equitable, and competitive compensation practices. The base salary range for this role is $85,000-$150,000. This range spans across roles at the Associate Director, Director and Senior Director levels. During the interview process, total compensation will be determined in alignment with market data, team equity, and the experience & capabilities of each candidate. Sales roles, like this role, will also be eligible for a performance-based incentive plan.
Benefits, Perks, and Resources:
- Accelerate your career: take any of our high-impact courses, for free
- You’ll receive stock options in our fast-growing company, as well as access to a 401(k) to invest in your future
- Thrive beyond work with 20 days of PTO, generous parental leave, paid holidays, and flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive wellness benefits: high-quality, low-cost medical, dental, and vision plans, in addition to other wellness offerings
- Community & Belonging: Our Employee Resource groups bring together employees with shared characteristics or life experiences
Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is our ethos. We take diversity in hiring seriously, and encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every bullet point to a “T.”
If you have a disability, or any other need that requires an accommodation, please reach out to the recruiting team - we’re happy to help!
Something looks off?