Regional Director, Partner Success, Simplilearn
Simplilearn is the world’s #1 online Bootcamp provider, enabling learners around the globe with rigorous and highly specialized training offered in partnership with world-renowned universities and leading corporations. We focus on emerging technologies and skills, such as data science, cloud computing, programming, and more — that are transforming the global economy. Our training is hands-on and immersive, including live virtual classes, integrated labs and projects, 24x7 support, and a collaborative learning environment. Over two million professionals and 2000 corporate training organizations across 150 countries have harnessed our award-winning programs to achieve their career and business goals.
Simplilearn has collaborated with Fullstack Academy to leverage its widespread footprint in the US region and partnerships with Top US universities to grow internationally.
Location - US (Remote), with occasional travel to university partners and conferences
Job Description - This client success role reports into the VP Partnerships and will own the health and growth of Simplilearn’s 30 industry and university partnerships. In this role you will be the primary relationship manager after a new partnership is formed, responsible for managing a high NPS for all of Simplilearn’s partners, while also managing the growth trajectory for these partners. This role includes occasional travel to the partner campuses and conferences.
Partner Management ownership
- Serve as the main point of contact for university and corporate partners in your portfolio, across varying levels of seniority (from coordinators, up to directors and department deans)
- Measure and monitor NPS for each of our partners. Understand their challenges and drive organizational change to deliver a great experience for our partners
- Deliver strong relationship depth. Constantly analyzing the partnership health and performance against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics, provide guidance to operating teams on the risks as well as opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver reporting to partners on program performance, including metrics such as enrollments, retention, student NPS
- Drive growth with our partners through expansion of programs, product lines and engagement approaches over time.
- Assist in the launch of additional programs and university partnerships
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to set up operational framework, processes and change to ensure strong partner satisfaction around Simplilearn’s approach to sales, marketing and learner management.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address partnership needs, including marketing, enrollment, student success, academics and finance
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Customer Success experience managing relationships with universities, corporations or government partnerships
- Has managed corporate partnerships with large organizations, ideally universities, taking ownership after sales
- Demonstrated capability to coordinate actions to drive strong partner relationships
- Ability to work with remote teams located in India to drive change
- Demonstrated ability to grow the partnership footprint with the partner organization and ability to create relationships at the highest level with these partners.
- Experience working in a growth environment and being comfortable with a dynamic role and set of responsibilities
- Great attention to detail and project management skills
- Familiarity with other functional areas is a plus, particularly: marketing, enrollment, learner success
Equal Pay For Equal Work Act disclosure:
The expected compensation for this role for candidates is $80,000-100,000 annually, plus Short Term Incentive bonus and benefits, for candidates who fulfill the qualifications for the role. Candidates whose qualifications are above those listed are encouraged to apply as well. All final offers to candidates will be based on that candidate's unique experience and skillset, and not all candidates will qualify for the top of the salary range.
Something looks off?