Executive Assistant to the Principal/ CEO and Senior Vice President - Education
We are looking for an exceptional individual who can combine excellent people skills with a strong admin background to join our administration team working in our fast-paced school environment providing support to the Principal/ CEO and Senior Vice President – Education.
The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills; be able to interact on all levels, adjust their approach appropriate to the audience and make sound judgements. An ability to remain calm whilst under pressure is essential, along with a good sense of humour.
This multifaceted position demands superb organisational skills, impeccable attention to detail, and a proactive approach to managing complex administrative tasks. You will be responsible for coordinating meetings, managing calendars, drafting correspondence, and overseeing documentation related to governance.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant, PA, or similar role supporting C-level Executives or Senior Leadership.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact confidently with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other relevant software tools.
- A proactive and solution-oriented mindset, with a demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and take initiative to address them.
- Knowledge of governance principles and experience in creating and managing documentation related to governance processes is highly desirable.