Product Partner Manager
We’re on a mission to bring people the knowledge they need to make a difference in the world.
Glean was founded by a seasoned team of former Google search and Facebook engineers, who wondered why we don’t have an easier way of finding what we need at work. In our personal lives, we have tools to help us find pretty much whatever we need. Why don’t we have that at work? And that was the beginning of Glean.
Glean searches across all your company’s apps to help you find exactly what you need and discover the things you should know. We’re a diverse team of curious and creative people who want to help each other get big things done—so we can help other teams do the same.
We're backed by some of the Valley's leading venture capitalists—including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, and General Catalyst—and have assembled a world-class team with senior leadership experience at Google, Slack, Facebook, Dropbox, Rubrik, Uber, Intercom, Pinterest, Palantir, and others.
About the Role
Glean’s global partnerships team is responsible for building a partner ecosystem to deliver and scale a best-in-class customer experience with the world’s leading AI-powered work assistant. As a founding member of this team, you will be a key player in driving our partnerships priorities across the generative AI landscape by building deep relationships with the best ISV and SI partners in the enterprise search and knowledge management categories.
You will be responsible for strategically planning and delivering cross-functional strategies to achieve product and partnership goals with our ISV, platform, connector, and SI partners. You will partner with cross-functional teams in Product, Engineering, and Go-To-Market to execute on strategic initiatives, including product, partnership, and marketing launches. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background along with a GTM/sales track record of building and growing partnerships in an extremely fast moving, high growth environment.
Location: SF (Palo Alto) or NYC, in the office 60% of the time (MWF)
- Strengthen and expand our connector ecosystem by working closely with our ISV and SI partners
- Own the relationships and strategic plans with our top strategic ISV partners and drive revenue-generating GTM outcomes
- Define the “better together” joint value proposition between Glean and our ISV partners in close collaboration with the Product team
- Work cross-functionally across GTM, Product, and Engineering to devise and execute a comprehensive product partnership strategy
- Manage the various internal Glean stakeholders who engage and work with these partners
- Tie our joint product offerings to clear GTM timelines with revenue targets
- Work closely with sales to generate and close Product Partner Sourced deals
- Create and implement a scaled partner ecosystem with our top integration and connector partners
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Collaborate with partners to develop and execute revenue-generating joint go-to-market plans, including joint product development, co-sell campaigns, marketing activities, and customer engagements.
- Product Vision and Development: Work with our ISV partners and internal PMs to develop creative solutions and integrations that will add value to our customers and deliver a clear and consistent revenue stream
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with sales, marketing, product, and engineering teams to align partner strategies with company objectives and execute seamlessly across all functions and operating styles.
- Performance Monitoring: Identify, track, and report on key performance metrics to optimize for net new logo acquisition, and make data-driven recommendations for improvements
- Market Analysis: Stay current on market trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies to identify new opportunities for partnerships and growth
- A strategic and structured thinker who enjoys building new processes, relationships, and joint product value propositions while setting and driving towards long-term goals
- Resourceful and creative in order to identify and productionize the proposed joint product offering
- Collaborative and eager to develop partner relationships and execute cross-functional teamwork
- Thoughtful about product strategy and metrics, paired with the ability to hustle and execute
- Knowledgeable about the enterprise SaaS product partner ecosystem and how to improve our existing product and drive distribution
- 6+ years of industry experience within partnership/alliances, primarily in a GTM capacity
- 3+ years of product-related experience within the data, cloud, or SaaS space
- Ability to travel domestically up to 15% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree, with MBA preferred
You will be measured primarily on quota targets, as well as MBO’s such as # partnerships launched/managed, $ pipeline generated, and successful completion of operational and strategic initiatives, defined and agreed to in advance as clear quarterly goals.
This is an individual contributor role.