Senior Product Marketing Manager - Sales Activation
At Go1, we have grown from our humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We make learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. We provide the opportunity for individuals to develop themselves to face the future, and for organizations to achieve their strategy.
We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Our global teams span across more than 30 countries, speaking over 50 different languages! Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning.
We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. Because we take learning very seriously, we’re invested in your own personal development, and we offer an inclusive, flexible environment where you can do your best work. If you resonate, we would love you to help us on our mission.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager of Sales Activation will join a small but highly impactful Product Marketing team. This Product Marketer will support the sales team with high-quality storytelling & sales assets, ensuring they can effectively pitch and demo the Go1 solution. They will also build the positioning and sales materials that communicate the shared value of our critical HR and Learning technology partnerships. This is a highly cross-functional role in which you will work closely with our partners' Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships, and marketing teams.
What you’ll do:
- Sales Storytelling: Build assets that support effective sales conversations to move deals through the pipeline faster, including, but not limited to, pitch decks, demo tools, objection handling, ROI positioning, executive briefings, RFP responses, etc.
- Solution Positioning: Create differentiated positioning for Go1’s suite of products, ensuring our solutions resonate with our ideal customer profile in our priority segments and verticals
- Partner Positioning: Develop joint value props for key partnerships across Go1’s partner ecosystem, working with partner teams to understand the unique value of each partnership and translate that to sales positioning and materials
- Customer Storytelling: Build positioning and templates that enable sales and customer teams to facilitate effective renewal and expansion/upsell conversations
- Market & Competitive Intelligence: Build a deep understanding of the L&D landscape and key competitors and enable Go1 sales and customer teams with the market and competitive knowledge and talk tracks
- Buyer personas: Identify key buyer personas and stakeholders and enable sales teams to engage the appropriate stakeholders with messaging that resonates
- Voice of Customer (and prospects/market): Bring in prospect and customer feedback through programmatic intelligence streams, e.g., Win/loss, Gong analysis
What you'll bring:
- 7-10 years of professional experience with a background in content marketing, writing, or communications; ideally, 2-3 years of experience supporting B2B sales teams
- You’re an expert storyteller and passionate about the details.
- Comms expertise with demonstrated success in creating high-impact sales and customer assets
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, with experience creating content from start to finish for various audiences and formats (long-form, short-form, PowerPoint, blog post, etc.)
- Research and analytical skills and ability to leverage data to identify sales/positioning opportunities and uplift storytelling with meaningful insights
- Experience working in the Learning & HR tech space is a huge plus
At Go1, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. This role pays between $160,000 and $180,000, and your actual base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. This role is also eligible for the employee bonus plan and employee stock options.
Not certain you meet all the criteria? We’re curious to learn more about you. Please do still apply.
Perks and Benefits
What makes Go1 special? Every one of our employees. When we work together, great things happen! When you join the Go1 team, you not only get to work with an outstanding bunch of people, but you're also supported to continue your own personal growth and development in an inclusive and flexible environment, with benefits including:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Up to 4% 401k contribution match up to IRS annual limit
- Employee and dependent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability, Life/AD&D Insurance
- Unlimited PTO - vacation, sick & personal leave
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly Internet and phone bills reimbursement
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, including LinkedIn Learning
- Professional development fund
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site snack (in office)
- Great workspace with free parking (in office)
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
Something looks off?