Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, or Portugal. Certain roles have specific location requirements to facilitate collaboration at a particular Grammarly hub.
All roles have an in-person component: Conditions permitting, teams meet 2–4 weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly’s hubs in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a workspace in Kraków. This flexible approach gives team members the best of both worlds: plenty of focus time along with in-person collaboration that fosters trust and unlocks creativity.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in Ukraine, or Poland, and they must be able to collaborate in person [2–4] weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub(s) where the team is based.
Please note we are not hosting in-person collaboration in our Kyiv hub, which is closed. We hope the time comes soon when our team can meet there again. We continue to provide support to our team members displaced within and outside Ukraine.
Every day, tens of millions of people and 50,000 professional teams rely on Grammarly’s AI-enabled communication assistance to help them communicate confidently and achieve their goals. Our team members have the autonomy to take on exciting challenges in pursuit of our mission to improve lives by improving communication. Together, we’re building on more than a decade of steady growth and profitability. We’re defining the communication assistance category for individuals, enterprises, and developers with tailored service offerings: Grammarly Premium, Grammarly Business, Grammarly for Education, and Grammarly for Developers. All of this begins with our team collaborating in an inclusive, values-driven, and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Sales Representative to join our Sales team. The Sales Representative will be the first point of contact for prospects visiting the Grammarly Business website. This role will participate in new, innovative online sales practices to provide learnings for Grammarly Business and to optimize our B2B strategy.
As a Sales Representative, you will work alongside a team of chat agents to drive self-serve revenue through the website and build a fun, high-energy environment in the Sales team and across the organization.
- By month one, you’ll learn our tech stack and have an in-depth understanding of Grammarly’s product, features, and narratives.
- By month three, you’ll take chats independently and answer leads’ pre-sale questions when they visit the Grammarly Business website.
- By month nine, you’ll engage with 500 conversations/month and create 85+ chat-qualified leads/month. In addition, you’ll give meaningful feedback on our products, systems, and processes.
- By one year, you will independently run tests within chat and give meaningful feedback on the product. In addition, you’ll be the go-to person for the chat team when the manager is out of the office.
- Beyond year one, you will consistently exceed your quota and have the potential for leadership as the Chat team continues to grow.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based. Please note that our Kyiv hub is currently closed, and we hope the time comes soon when our team can meet again there. In the meantime, we will not require anyone living in Ukraine to travel for in-person time until it's safe.
- Has previous chat experience and understands the importance of providing correct answers to prospects’ questions promptly.
- Has excellent written and spoken English.
- Is responsible and understands that they are prospects’ first interaction with Grammarly.
- Is innovative thinks outside the box and can be creative with new ideas to improve chat’s reach and effectiveness.
- Is analytical and can quickly identify patterns and trends.
- Is emotionally intelligent, with the ability to gauge and manage their own emotions and those of others.
- Has experience working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving.
- Is a quick learner and can adapt to always-changing processes and systems.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We believe that autonomy and trust are key to empowering our team members to do their best, most innovative work in a way that aligns with their interests, talents, and well-being. We also support professional development and advancement with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. Our remote-first hybrid model enables a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER (ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable) values. We work to foster belonging among team members in a variety of ways. This includes our employee resource groups, Grammarly Circles, which promote connection among those with shared identities including BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ team members, women, and parents. We also celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific programs.
- Comprehensive benefits for candidates based in Ukraine: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing life care (including mental health care and risk benefits) and ample and defined time off. We also offer support to set up a home office, wellness and pet care stipends, learning and development opportunities, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more details about the personal data Grammarly collects during the recruitment process, for what purposes, and how you can address your rights, please see the Grammarly Data Privacy Notice for Candidates here.
Please note that Grammarly’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires that all team members in North America be vaccinated against COVID-19 to meet in person for Grammarly business or to work from a North America hub location. Qualified candidates in North America who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief may request a reasonable accommodation to this policy. In Europe, all team members meeting in person for official Grammarly business or working from a hub location are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Something looks off?