Senior Analyst - B2B Self-Serve Channel Analytics
Grammarly is excited to offer a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members work primarily remotely in the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Germany, or Poland. Certain roles have specific location requirements to facilitate collaboration at a particular Grammarly hub.
All roles have an in-person component: Conditions permitting, teams meet 2–4 weeks every quarter at one of Grammarly’s hubs in San Francisco, Kyiv, New York, Vancouver, and Berlin, or in a workspace in Kraków. This flexible approach gives team members the best of both worlds: plenty of focus time along with in-person collaboration that fosters trust and unlocks creativity.
Grammarly team members in this role must be based in the United States or Canada, and they must be able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub(s) where the team is based.
Every day, tens of millions of people and 50,000 professional teams rely on Grammarly’s AI-enabled communication assistance to help them communicate confidently and achieve their goals. Our team members have the autonomy to take on exciting challenges in pursuit of our mission to improve lives by improving communication. Together, we’re building on more than a decade of steady growth and profitability. We’re defining the communication assistance category for individuals, enterprises, and developers with tailored service offerings: Grammarly Premium, Grammarly Business, Grammarly for Education, and Grammarly for Developers. All of this begins with our team collaborating in an inclusive, values-driven, and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Senior Analyst, Self-Serve Analytics to join our Revenue Operations team. Grammarly Business utilizes a self-service channel to allow customers to easily sign up and start using Grammarly's AI-based solutions to improve their communications and productivity. The Senior Analyst, Self-Serve Analytics will leverage internal and external data to unlock this channel's growth opportunities, deliver ongoing analyses to guide funnel optimizations, and bring transparency to the performance of our fast-growing B2B business unit.
As Senior Analyst, Self-Serve Analytics, you will:
- Assimilate, maintain, and analyze Self-Serve data in Databricks and Tableau.
- Define and monitor key performance indicators for Self-Serve acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Partner closely with Self-Serve leadership to recommend changes in marketing spend, funnel flow, and sales-rep engagement to maximize our KPIs.
- Conduct A/B testing and other experiments to validate these changes and drive sustainable growth for the channel.
- Combine internal performance and external market data to help guide the expansion of Self-Serve channel into new verticals and segments.
- Collaborate with Data Science, Product, and Engineering teams to expand coverage of reliable data and automate recurring data needs.
- Advocate and champion data-driven approaches in our B2B sales efforts by leading new workstreams, presenting to our leaders, and meeting with key partners to push ideas and projects forward.
Within your first 30 days, you will:
- Meet with Self-Serve leaders, cross-functional partners and members of your own team to understand their priorities and how you can support them.
- Gain an understanding of the projects on our existing analytics roadmap.
- Familiarize yourself with data tables, KPIs and existing sources of truth.
By 90 days, you will:
- Assume responsibility for key deliverables (eg, QBRs and executive updates).
- Begin executing on existing roadmap items, using your knowledge of our data and KPIs.
- Deliver your analytical projects to our leaders and help them operationalize behavioral / tactical changes that will make the team more successful.
By 6 months, you will:
- Consistently meet with organizational leadership to share your insights, inform new priorities, and update your analytical roadmap to maximize your impact.
- Inform the organizational growth trajectory by evaluating new verticals, segments, and lines of business.
- Be viewed as the go-to expert for Self-Serve performance and opportunities for optimization.
- Mentor more junior analysts as the analytics team grows.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is able to collaborate in person 2 weeks per quarter, traveling if necessary to the hub where the team is based.
- Demonstrates knowledge of SaaS Sales/GTM funnels, workflows, and metrics.
- Solves problems by searching for root causes, synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data, and clearly identifying actions to address gaps and opportunities.
- Is data-driven and proficient with advanced data analysis skills, including data wrangling, querying, analysis, and visualization.
- Knows our tools and has used data platforms with SQL endpoints (Databricks, Snowflake), data visualization software (Tableau, Looker), and sales automation tools (Salesforce, Pardot).
- Communicates clearly and crafts messages that resonate with each audience based on their role and level of context.
- Emphasizes relationships - with business partners (to deeply understand their priorities), and with cross-functional data partners (to leverage their skillset and improve the quality of your work).
- Is flexible and familiar with fast-paced, high-growth environments where priorities may change with good reason.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We believe that autonomy and trust are key to empowering our team members to do their best, most innovative work in a way that aligns with their interests, talents, and well-being. We support professional development and advancement with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. Our remote-first hybrid model enables a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER (ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable) values. We work to foster belonging among team members in a variety of ways. This includes our employee resource groups, Grammarly Circles, which promote connection among those with shared identities, such as BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ team members, women, and parents. We also celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific programs.
Compensation and benefits
Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package encompassing the following and more:
- Excellent health care (including a wide range of medical, dental, vision, mental health, and fertility benefits)
- Disability and life insurance options
- 401(k) and RRSP matching
- Paid parental leave
- Twenty days of paid time off per year, eleven days of paid holidays per year, and unlimited sick days
- Home office stipends
- Caregiver and pet care stipends
- Wellness stipends
- Admission discounts
- Learning and development opportunities
Grammarly takes a market-based approach to compensation, which means base pay may vary depending on your location. Our US and Canada locations are categorized into compensation zones based on each geographic region’s cost of labor index. For more information about our compensation zones and locations where we currently support employment, please refer to this page. If a location of interest is not listed, please speak with a recruiter for additional information.
Base pay may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The expected salary ranges for this position are outlined below by compensation zone and may be modified in the future.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political belief, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and a participant in the US federal E-Verify program (US). We also abide by the Employment Equity Act (Canada).
Please note that EEOC is optional and specific to US-based candidates.
All team members meeting in person for official Grammarly business or working from a hub location are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Something looks off?