Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
As a key member of the partnership team, the Demand Generation Manager works as a program manager, defining strategy, planning and leading initiatives with Sales and Marketing to create awareness and enhance adoption of Greenlight’s customer solutions for financial institutions and employers. The Demand Generation Manager will work proactively with senior management to identify business challenges, prioritize these challenges, define the scope and approach for the solution, execute those activities and rigorously measure KPIs. You will be responsible for leading and driving the execution and continuous improvement of the commercial customer acquisition program.
This position reports to the SVP of Business Development.
- Work alongside Sales, Marketing, Finance and Leadership to establish B2B marketing priorities and project plans
- Develop test and learn plans for new initiatives aimed at increasing demand generation at the top of the sales funnel and be maniacally focused on measuring KPIs that you will implement
- Build off early successes with performance marketing initiatives targeting consumer banking executives and HR benefits buyers and own a budget focused on significantly growing those efforts
- Collaborate with communications and creative production teams to plan and execute effective public relations and event marketing strategy
- Focus on the industry and competitive landscape to identify trends and opportunities to effectively reach target buyers.
- Maintain project documentation and operating plans
What you'll bring to the team:
- 4–8 years of experience leading B2B marketing programs
- Enterprise SaaS experience is required, experience in financial services or HR benefits preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills with a track record of taking a data driven approach to developing impactful marketing campaigns.
- Ability and passion to work in a fast growing and entrepreneurial environment
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.