Web Growth Manager
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
We’re seeking an experienced Web Growth Manager to lead the next evolution of our performance-driven, front door to parents - our website. This individual will take a leading role in the development & build of a major redesign of our website, leveraging interactive features, dynamic content and design best practices to increase visitor engagement and acquisition.
As the driving force behind the website, you'll play a pivotal role in ideating projects, collaborating with our engineering & design teams, prioritizing work, and running experiments with new features. You’ll also partner with content creators and managers to bring new experiences to life across our feature pages and blog.
- Establish a compelling vision, strategy, and prioritized roadmap in partnership with your core working team and cross-functional partners
- Co-lead a product development team with partners to deliver on your vision and user/business outcomes
- Create detailed requirements for features and tests, and work closely with teammates across our engineering and design teams to prioritize and phase work for agile, high-impact learning through experimentation and execution
- Work closely with our Product Analytics partners to run experiments and understand our users and how they interact with our products
- Own the events infrastructure for the website across each step in the funnel, managing our customer data platform and integrations with marketing channels
- Utilize analytics tools to gather insights into user behavior to make data-driven recommendations to optimize website performance
- Own and drive website experience quality, resiliency and business outcomes
- Drive process efficiencies and improve documentation for content managers
What you’ll bring to the team:
- A minimum of 3 years of background as a product manager, ideally with website experience in the eCommerce, Finance, or consumer SaaS space
- A strong technical background and understanding of basic web and front-end technologies
- Experience in agile product development, leveraging tracking tools such as Jira
- Experience with managing a website CMS, a customer data platform, and related marketing technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must work well in a remote team environment
Not sure this one’s for you? Don’t count yourself out. Show us what you’ve got and we’ll reach out if there’s a great fit.
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.