District Implementation Manager (West Coast)
Hazel Health, the national leader in school-based telehealth, was founded in 2015 to address systemic inequities in healthcare access, and ensure all children can get the quality care they need and deserve. We leverage digital health technology to provide on-demand physical and mental health care services to over 2 million students in school districts across the country.
Physical and mental telehealth has become more relevant in the lives of children than ever before. Hazel is experiencing tremendous company growth as we respond to our nation’s call for equitable, affordable, and safe virtual access to healthcare.
We are a mission-driven team of healthcare and business leaders, educators, and tech innovators, bringing together our unique skills in a meaningful way to do good in the world. Please consider joining us to share your gifts and talents with a growing and diverse organization, working to make healthcare available to all students.
The Role: District Implementation Manager
Location: Remote, preferably on the West Coast
About This Role:
As a Hazel Health District Implementation Manager, you are a key part of the Implementations & Partnerships Team. You will be responsible for the successful implementation of the Hazel Health telehealth solution in all Hazel Schools. You will work in close collaboration with our Growth, Ops, Customer Success, Marketing, Health, and Engineering teams as the project manager of the implementation, ensuring benchmarks are met on time and new customers are set up for success. You will also work to help streamline all parts of this process, while at the same time owning all aspects of the tasks of implementation.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, lead, and manage customer implementations to meet contract requirements and Hazel success criteria, including those for net-new customers and for existing customers who are relaunching or expanding use of Hazel’s services
- Provide day-to-day direction to cross-functional implementation pods/support teams and best practices to customers on implementing Hazel products/services in their districts.
- Serve as the key client-facing contact during implementation and interact directly with various customer stakeholders.
- Gather customer goals and business requirements, determine best solution and approach to achieve successful implementation
- Conduct client implementation meetings, presentations, demos, and training sessions regarding implementation planning and configurations.
- Additional duties as assigned
We are looking for diverse individuals who want to support our mission and values. Please consider applying even if you don't fully meet 100% of these criteria.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of experience in implementation, project management, customer success and / or account management
- Highly organized and consultative with savvy business acumen.
- 2 years plus experience supporting SaaS based software systems and working with customers to determine both business and technical issues to specific customer needs.
- Experience leading full-lifecycle implementations and customer delivery projects
- Ed Tech, Healthcare, or SaaS industry experience is highly preferred
Hazel’s Core Values:
- Exceptional Partnership: We seek to understand, align, and then work to exceed the highest expectations of those we serve.
- Always Accountable: We set high standards for ourselves and each other and deliver. We do what we say we are going to do.
- Make it Happen: Every teammate has the power and responsibility to make our company better. We are collectively imagining and building the product and company of our dreams.
- One Team: Our success is driven by building relationships and collaborating across teams, geographies and functions. Bringing in diverse perspectives and understanding everyone’s personal story drives to transformative solutions.
- Never Stop Innovating: We are bold. Our goal is to make transformational change. Sometimes we will fail, and we use it to learn and drive forward.
- Drive Impact: Everything comes down to the impact Hazel makes on people - our families and students, our teammates, our partners, our neighbors, ourselves.
This is an exciting position in a fast-paced organization. We offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Flexible work hours and the option to work remotely
- Generous, high-quality medical, dental and vision coverage on day one of employment
- 401K with a 100% employer match for contributions up to 4% of salary
- 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays annually
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability and employer-sponsored life insurance
- Home office setup including a Macbook, iPad (depending on role), and internet reimbursement for remote positions
- A positive, supportive, and passionate team
Our Stance On Diversity:
At Hazel, we don’t just accept differences—we thrive on them. We recognize that having diverse perspectives and backgrounds among our teammates makes our company, our solutions, and our service to families and schools stronger. We are committed to making Hazel an inclusive work environment and helping all staff grow professionally.
Hazel is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or Veteran status.
All offers of employment are conditioned on a candidate’s consent to a background check and our satisfaction with the results. Qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Something looks off?