Customer Marketing Manager
Join the team changing the face of cybersecurity
Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK
Collaborative people that create ingenious solutions
We're a game-changing team building a game-changing platform
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs is the leader in people-centric cyber resilience. We help organizations continuously assess, build, and prove their cyber workforce resilience for teams across the entire organization, from front-line cybersecurity and development teams to Board-level executives. We provide realistic simulations and hands-on cybersecurity labs to evaluate individual and team capabilities and decision-making against the latest threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 300 employees globally, announced funding of more than £150 million and been voted a Best place to work for the last 3 years running! We are trusted by the world’s largest organizations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimize the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing, global Marketing team at Immersive Labs.
As the Customer Marketing Manager you will be influential in developing and delivering engaging customer marketing initiatives and campaigns. Your goal is to digitally nurture customers' adoption within the platform while increasing customer advocacy and building a community of fanatic brand advocates.
You’ll be customer-obsessed and creative, with exceptional communication skills, collaborating with other departments to absorb customer feedback, spot opportunities to increase renewals, create fantastic customer experiences, and support business objectives.
This is an incredible opportunity to play a part in building customer marketing for this new category of Cyber Workforce Resilience, helping the Cyber industry and enterprise organisations understand a brand-new class of cyber risk reduction and workforce readiness.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Design and deliver digital nurturing programs that drive deeper product awareness and adoption throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Find ways to increase engagements, collections and exercise completions within our platform for the existing customer base.
- Ownership of stakeholder engagement and project completions from beginning to end to ensure the organisation is aware of upcoming launches.
- Support customer marketing and communication programs such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, conferences,user groups, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Identifying opportunities to increase customer renewals, referrals, cross-sell, and upsell, and ensure exceptional customer experience
- Identify, create and maintain a library of customer success stories
You should apply if you have (we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role):
- Demonstrable experience in B2B marketing, ideally with experience of working on customer marketing, digital nurturing campaigns and programs
- Passion for engaging and understanding customers, and excellent customer experience
- Bring a strong understanding of the customer lifecycle and customer journey via intelligent segmentation
- Incredible creative marketing and communication skills
- Analytical skills to track and monitor effectiveness of campaigns
- The ability to work cross functionally and solve problems on the go
- Experience with trigger and data based campaign mapping is critical
- Knowledge of marketing automation and scaling tools such as gainsight, hubspot, marketo and SFDC is ideal.
- Previous experience in B2B tech/SaaS
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
- Drive - We are innovators and market-creators, constantly moving forward to achieve results in support of our mission.
- Inclusive - We are passionate about creating an environment of inclusion and respect for our employees, customers and partners, everyone has opportunities to thrive.
- Customer Obsessed - We seek to develop deep relationships with our customers to help them achieve their business outcomes.
- One Team - We are a talented global team working together to achieve our vision
If you would like to read more about what you can expect from our recruitment process, you can visit our dedicated interview process page.
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, 7% matched pension, health plan and more
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, and sports clubs. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Find out more at https://careers.immersivelabs.com
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?