International Recruiter (EMEA/APAC)
People & HR
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
Instructure is looking for a Recruiter who is driven, self-motivated and can thrive in a fast-paced high growth environment. This position will partner closely with our Sales and Marketing, IT and Customer Support teams to source, screen and hire the best talent possible to meet our growing International needs.
What you will be doing:
- Manage all aspects of the recruiting life cycle
- Work with hiring managers at all levels to identify hiring needs, job duties, qualifications, and skills
- Identify and build effective sourcing strategies for all jobs with emphasis in passive candidates
- Screen, interview, and refer candidates for additional HM interviews
- Focus on hiring the right candidates, not just filling positions
- Partner with hiring managers during offer process, including salary recommendations, offer approvals, and closing candidates
- Maintain knowledge of organizational structure and job responsibility changes in all areas of the Company
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned
Here’s what you will need to know/have:
- Corporate experience working in a distributed international team
- 3+ years experience in all aspects of recruiting with a large focus on sales hiring
- 2+ years experience with International recruiting (non technical positions)
- Understanding of international hiring practices/laws
- Detail-oriented, professional, persistent, and self-motivated
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Innovative sourcing strategies, tools and recruitment channels
- Ability to work independently
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.
See more open positions at Instructure
Something looks off?