IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 15 million students worldwide, is seeking a full-time SEO Editor / Writer to support marketing efforts for its family of brands. Among those brands is Rosetta Stone, which is dedicated to changing people's lives through the power of language education.
In this role, you will both edit and write long-form SEO-optimized blog articles as well as other key marketing copy. We’re looking for someone who is a strong and experienced writer, editor and communicator, as well as organized, proactive, creative, a strategic thinker and passionate about IXL’s mission to impact education.
This is a full-time remote position for candidates in the United States. #li-remote #li-mb01
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Conduct keyword research and craft briefs for SEO-focused articles for the Rosetta Stone consumer brand.
- Recruit and manage freelance writers by assigning briefs, editing their drafts and publishing the articles on the Rosetta Stone consumer blog.
- Write and publish articles geared toward a B2B audience for the Rosetta Stone Enterprise blog.
- Track and analyze the performance of content using tools such as SEMRush and Google Analytics.
- Support various ad-hoc SEO projects and initiatives across the full IXL family of brands.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of professional writing experience. Prior SEO writing experience highly preferred but not required.
- Superb editing skills, including keen attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills and task coordination, as well as ability to manage deadlines.
ABOUT IXL LEARNING
IXL Learning is the country's largest edtech company. We reach millions of learners through our diverse range of products. For example:
- 1 in 4 students in the United States uses IXL.com
- Rosetta Stone provides an immersive learning experience for 25 languages
- Wyzant is the nation's largest community of tutors, covering 300+ subjects
- Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) is a comprehensive marketplace for millions of educator-created resources
Our mission is to create innovative products that will make a real, positive difference for learners and educators and we're looking for passionate, mission-minded people to join us in achieving this goal. We have a unique culture at IXL that fosters collaboration and the open exchange of ideas. We value our team and treat one another with kindness and respect. We approach our work with passion, tenacity, and authenticity. We find it immensely satisfying to develop products that impact the lives of millions and we are eager to have you join our team.