Sales Enablement Manager
Everyone is welcome at Handshake. We know diverse teams build better products and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We strongly encourage candidates from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups to apply.
Handshake is hiring a Sales Enablement Manager reporting to the VP of Enablement, on the Enablement Team. In this vital role you will help us meet our revenue goals by providing sales leaders and reps with the learning materials, content, and resources to drive growth and success. Partnering with the sales team and broader enablement team, the sales enablement manager will develop and execute impactful, data-driven solutions for transforming the sales process. Success is measured by the overall business impact of these solutions and cross-functional collaboration.
Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess enablement program
Determine sales enablement priorities with sales stakeholders
Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders
Build a trusted relationship with sales reps
Serve as a liaison between sales, marketing and product teams
Provide effective onboarding and training programs for sales reps
Coordinate educational content for ongoing training
Facilitate content creation and use with sales and marketing teams
Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team
Maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities sellers need
Proven track record in sales enablement, ideally in a customer facing role as well
Previously owned and led major sales enablement initiatives
Proof of helping others sell more
Experience with training content development and delivery (ie. Certifications)
Bonus areas of expertise
Proven sales track record
Multiple GTM selling roles
Trained Instructional Designer
Masters in Learning, Education
- $136,000 - $160,000 per year +15% bonus
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all U.S.-based roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Handshake is the #1 place to launch a career with no connections, experience, or luck required. The platform connects up-and-coming talent with 750,000+ employers - from Fortune 500 companies like Google, Nike, and Target to thousands of public school districts, healthcare systems, and nonprofits. In 2022 we announced our $200M Series F funding round. This Series F fundraise and valuation of $3.5B will fuel Handshake’s next phase of growth and propel our mission to help more people start, restart, and jumpstart their careers.
When it comes to our workforce strategy, we’ve thought deeply about how work-life should look here at Handshake. With our Hub-Based Remote Working strategy, employees can enjoy the flexibility of remote work, whilst ensuring collaboration and team experiences in a shared space remains possible. Handshake is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Denver, New York, London, and Berlin and teammates working globally.
Check out our careers site to find a hub near you!
What we offer
Benefits below apply to employees in full-time positions.
At Handshake, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure.
- 💰 Equity and ownership in a fast-growing company.
- 🍼 16 Weeks of paid parental leave for birth giving parents & 10 weeks of paid parental leave for non-birth giving parents.
- 💝 Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision policies including LGTBQ+ Coverage. We also provide resources for Mental Health Assistance, Employee Assistance Programs and counseling support.
- 💻 Handshake offers $500/£360 home office stipend for you to spend during your first 3 months to create a productive and comfortable workspace at home.
- 📚 Generous learning & development opportunities and an annual $2,000/£1,500 stipend for you to grow your skills and career.
- 🏦 401k Match: Handshake offers a dollar-for-dollar match on 1% of deferred salary, up to a maximum of $1,200 per year.
- 🏝 All full-time US-based Handshakers are eligible for our flexible time off policy to get out and see the world. In addition, we offer 8 standardized holidays, and 2 additional days of flexible holiday time off. Lastly, we have a Winter #ShakeBreak, a one-week period of Collective Time Off.
- 🏦 Pension Scheme: Handshake will provide you with a workplace pension, where you will make contributions based on 5% of your salary. Handshake will pay the equivalent of 3% towards your pension plan, subject to qualifying earnings limits.
- 🏝 Up to 25 days of vacation to encourage people to reset, recharge, and refresh, in addition to 8 bank holidays throughout the year.
For roles based in Berlin, Poland, and Romania: Please ask your recruiter about region specific benefits.
Looking for more? Explore our mission, values and comprehensive US benefits at joinhandshake.com/careers.
Something looks off?