We Make Knowledge Worth More.
Kajabi is an incredible place to work (if we do say so ourselves). We call our customers our Heroes because they are. We celebrate and support every one of them working to create a thriving business based on what they know and share with the world. With our robust product features, Heroes have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and we are proud to have enabled these entrepreneurs to generate over $4.1 billion insales from nearly 50 million customers to date.
Kajabi is at another inflection point. With over $100 million in revenue and a significant round of funding that values the company at more than $2 billion, we are writing the next chapter in our journey to build a great, enduring company that redefines the knowledge economy. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Kajabi is looking for a Marketing Designer to join our in-house creative team, supporting growth marketing, and reporting to the Creative Director. The Growth Marketing Designer is responsible for delivering high-quality designs in a variety of formats including but not limited to; social media, video advertising, web page layouts, email marketing and landing pages. You will work directly with Brand, Marketing, Product, Growth, and Community Team—as well as vendors, designers and copywriters to conceptualize and produce new ideas, expand on current systems and push the Kajabi brand forward with design and growth driven marketing.
The Impact you will make
- Deliver high-quality designs and manage deadlines.
- Develop an organized system and rapport for managing daily/weekly creative needs for the Marketing Leads you are paired with.
- Push the advertising performance and design direction for all initiatives.
- Create consistent designs within the current brand identity guidelines.
- Understand the project requirements, conceptualize creative ideas and support in the development of new designs across growth and marketing.
- Keep up to date with trends within the industry, as well as new tools, techniques, and software.
- Work proactively to build good relationships within project teams and collaborate effectively with other cross-functional teams; for example Growth Managers, and Operations teams.
Attributes for Success
- 4+ years of design experience in a similar role.
- A portfolio that shows an eye for design across media.
- Experience with social media reporting, analytics, and the story the data tells.
- A strong eye for design, typography, and general aesthetics.
- Strong understanding of social trends.
- Thorough knowledge of Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once on tight deadlines.
Bonus if you have
- Video or Motion experience is a plus.
- Understanding of the Creator Economy is a plus.
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational Allowances
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
Remote and local applicants welcome! Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
The salary range for this US-based role is $66,000-$80,000 + bonus + equity + benefits (health, welfare, retirement, and paid leave). Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries. Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, education, certain degrees, training, certifications, geographic location, travel requirements, and business needs.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.#LI-Remote