Senior Field Account Executive (Massachusetts)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Kiddom is a groundbreaking educational platform that promotes student equity and growth by uniting high-quality instructional materials with dynamic digital learning. Through unparalleled curriculum management functionality, Kiddom empowers schools and districts to take ownership of their curriculum – resulting in learning experiences tailored to meet the unique needs and goals of local communities. Kiddom’s high-quality curriculum is layered with robust teacher and leader data insights to drive the continuous improvement of instructional decisions, school/district programming, and professional learning.
Kiddom is looking for an Sr. Field Sales Account Executive with sales experience to oversee all new district and school level partnerships within their assigned states. Candidates will be expected to manage the full sales cycle. This role is responsible for qualifying, developing, and moving leads through their sales funnel. On any given day, you will be holding demos, exploring new leads, and initiating communication with prospective clients. You will build relationships with decision makers, and you will develop an understanding of your schools and district’s needs and how your product can fulfill them.
Your role covers all aspects of sales – from identifying the most promising targets, to handling all communication, running demos, and closing the sale. Initially, you will be focused on the small- to medium-sized school districts. You understand the sales process and know how to work through the sales funnel to closure, and you are skilled at doing this primarily from an outside sales position. You will only travel as needed to run a demonstration or if necessary to close a sale. You must be a clear communicator and persuasive in your sales pitches. You are extremely motivated to succeed and are inspired to work in education.
- Develop a robust sales pipeline to achieve sales goals to drive revenue growth
- Investigate customer needs and desired outcomes to effectively present Kiddom as a solution.
- Build relationships with key decision makers to gain their support and commitment to buy and use the product
- Be detail-oriented, organized and persistent in sales follow ups
- Diligent in tracking opportunities in the pipeline
- Partner with Marketing to build effective sales collateral required for all aspects of the sales cycle
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Demonstrate a sense of ownership and pride in both personal and company performance
- Have a team player attitude and contribute by working effectively with individuals of diverse backgrounds
- Be comfortable running product demonstrations and willing to be a hands-on contributor.
What we look for:
- 8+ years in professional sales with a track record of meeting or exceeding your sales goals
- Experience in K-12 education (teaching, ed tech, sales, or any other concentrations) is a plus
- Track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- Strong aptitude for developing new business through direct outreach or networking
- Entrepreneurial mindset, improving processes and outcomes
- An initiator and self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce or a similar CRM platform
Potential range: 100k-120k base salary, (225-250k OTE)
Salary range is dependent on geography, past experience, seniority, and demonstrated role related ability during the interview process.
What we offer
Full time permanent employees are eligible for the following benefits from their first day:
-Health benefits: medical (various PPO/HMO/HSA plans), dental, vision, disability and life insurance
-10 paid sick days per year
-Unlimited vacation time policy (subject to internal approval). Average use 4 weeks off per year.
-Paid family leave after birth/adoption of caretakers and minimum of 16 paid weeks for birthing parents. Meant to supplement benefits offered by State.
COVID Vaccination Policy
Kiddom policy requires employees to be vaccinated before they visit an office or attend company events..
We have remote roles but in certain positions where office attendance is deemed to be essential to the role, offers of employment shall be conditional upon proof of vaccination.