Content Marketing Manager
- Align all content to internal brand guidelines, messaging frameworks, and channel strategies to explain and position Lexia's value proposition
- Work closely with other content marketing managers to develop content roadmaps with topics that create demand and engage prospects at each stage of the buyer journey
- Manage content development kickoff meetings and provide direction and oversight of creative resources to ensure projects are on-strategy and adhere to content best practices.
- Oversees and delegates the writing, editing, and proofing of all assigned content including emails, editorials, blogs, video scripts, podcast scripts, webinars, and/or social media posts.
- Ability to tell data-driven stories and research like a reporter, capturing data and research from various sources and distilling it into usable, engaging insights for target audiences
- Develop and build thought-leadership content written from the specific point of view of executives and subject matter experts
- Work with SEO vendor to develop and execute SEO strategy including identifying core topics and long-tail keywords and developing content for optimized web pages.
- Provides pre-publication review to ensure appropriate style, tone, and strategy alignment for audience needs and preferences.
- Works alongside the creative team to develop strategy and execute design and media components as needed.
- Share content strategy for webinar programs with cross-functional teams.
- Marketing copy creation and execution as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 7+ years of B2G orB2B experience, preferably tech
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Proven understanding of SEO best practices
- Time management skills: proven record of tracking and meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, project management, and communication skills, including an ability to proactively communicate project status to stakeholders and executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-starter work ethic, comfortable with ambiguity and constant change
- Experience applying brand voice and tone across all assets, and distilling technical information to one main message in a concise, effective manner
- High proficiency in project management tools, communication platforms, and creative production suites: i.e. Wrike, Brandfolder, and Highspot amongst others.
To learn more about our organization and the exciting work we do, visit https://www.lexialearning.com/
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.