Customer Experience Agent (Learning Advisor)
Posted on Thursday, January 12, 2023
As a Learning Advisor, you will play a key role in providing first-hand customer feedback to our product and curriculum teams in the on-going effort of elevating our customer/user experience. You will be a local champion by providing local context and support to our learning advisor teams globally.
What you will do:
Customer Insight Collection
- Be an empathetic ear and manage up to 50 active students.
- Engage, listen, and consult parents to advise parents on their child’s specific academic need.
- Conduct day-to-day outbound calls with customers to deep dive into our service and identify areas of improvement, and align with the internal teams on both reactive customer feedback and process improvement initiatives.
- Lead and execute training workshops for fellow learning advisors to improve overall customer experience.
Level 2 Customer Support and Community Management:
- Manage complaints, refunds, low NPS cases with LA manager, legal, PR and the corresponding department to review and resolve issues with minimal impact to reputation and cost.
- Plan or support parent meet-ups, workshops and other community activities to build their relationship and trust with LingoAce.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional English written and communication skills
- Highly customer centric in understanding and profiling parents’ needs for the students.
- Good team player who can collaborate with respective stakeholders (curriculum, product, and leadership) in ensuring high level of customer experience.
- Native to near native level of English, fluent Mandarin is preferred.
401K, medical, dental, vision
See more open positions at LingoAce
Something looks off?