PPC Specialist (French Market)
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Managing and executing the full cycle of PPC campaigns (SEA and Paid Social), from strategy to optimisation and final reporting.
- Working closely with the marketing team to create and develop PPC campaigns.
- Analysing campaign performance and optimising the strategy accordingly for ensuring the success of the campaign.
- Creating and managing bidding strategies and budgets to maximise ROI.
- Using CRM data and web analytics tools to report on campaign performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Developing target audience segmentation and advertising copy strategies that resonate with target audiences.
- Regularly report on campaigns to your manager and the marketing team and evangelise about good practices and benefits of campaigns.
- Staying up-to-date with new developments and emerging trends and technologies in the field of digital advertising.
- +3 years of experience managing the whole cycle of PPC campaigns.
- Experience with $500k investment in SEA (Google) and Paid Social (Meta). Other platforms will be a plus.
- Knowledgeable in web analytics, including Google Analytics.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with various teams.
- Knowledgeable in SEO and SEM best practices
- Experience with A/B testing and landing page optimization.
- French as first language or fluent.
- Experience working in the French Market in media buying will be a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Alan Health insurance
- 20 days pool of remote work to spend as you wish.
- 24 days holidays/year
- Laptop (Apple or PC) you can use as your own
- Great office in an international coworking with amazing terrace and views in the heart of Barcelona.
- Free sport activities: Cross Training, Yoga Clasess, Running Club.
- Free social and network events: Language Exchanges, Business meeting, Proffessional Talks, Afterwork and more!
See more open positions at LingoAce
Something looks off?