Senior Product Manager - Payment Solutions, Remote
Wilmington, NC, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
We are a national, innovative, high-growth software company devoted to K12 education administration. Our products beat the competition by focusing on all business operations of K12 schools, including both financial and school nutrition management. We have a deep understanding of K12 school systems and regulations, with a focus on providing creative, integrated and user-friendly solutions supported by excellent customer service. Our workforce is talented, loyal, dedicated and highly enthusiastic. This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right individual.
Unless specifically stated in the job description below, this is a remote opportunity. Candidates may reside in one of the 40 contiguous US states where LINQ is authorized for employment.
We offer challenging work in a team environment. We respect each other and collaborate for continuous improvement. We are the experts in our product lines and we anticipate the needs of our customers. Our customers say we work efficiently and always strive to provide the proper solution. We have achieved this by building relationships based upon: expertise, patience, attentiveness, clear positive communication, tenacity, and a calm presence.
We are seeking an experienced embedded payments/fintech Product Management leader to spearhead our next generation payments platform. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in creating and shaping the LINQ Payments platform to deliver modern payment experiences, customer satisfaction and ultimately significant growth. Experience building acquiring or payment facilitation systems is vital to this role. This role is a multi-faceted role that interfaces with go-to-market teams, internal product teams, executives, and external payment/technology providers.
LINQ is at the forefront of K12 education administration software solutions. Our edge? A laser focus on all business facets of K12 schools, combining both financial and educational solutions. We pride ourselves on bringing consumer-grade mobile experiences to the world of education. We're not just about software; we're about creating efficient, integrated, and user-friendly tools, all underpinned by unparalleled customer service. Our dynamic workforce is the backbone of our success, and if you've got what it takes, we'd love for you to be a part of our journey.
LINQ works with more than 4,400 school districts serving more than 17 million students throughout the United States. The Payment Solutions team is focused on delivering a payments platform that enables our school district partners and their families to operate more efficiently with improved transparency and convenience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Understand the end-to-end acquiring landscape for our clients, partners and LINQ SaaS solutions allowing you to define critical features, functions to support market needs.
• Partner with Head of Payments as well LINQ’s sales, product, development, marketing, and operations teams in a matrixed environment to align payment solution roadmaps to enterprise business strategy and value creation.
• Build and manage a payments ecosystem that delivers engaging experiences for all stakeholders
• Advocate for delightful customer experiences in a secure and compliant manner critical to the payments industry.
• Anticipate and remove obstacles that prevent us from delivering on operational, product and program objectives.
• Recruit, manage, and build a world-class team as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned or required.
WHO YOU ARE:
• You have at least 8 years of product management leadership with proven success record.
• Domain expertise in established acquiring/payment facilitation services and technologies including real-time payments, B2C/B2B payments, wallets, and alternative payments.
• You are an energetic and collaborative leader with experience leading and managing remote and multi-location teams as well as third-party resources.
• You have a proven track record of building and developing a strong team and executing to plan.
• You can adapt to change through gathering new insights and reconciling impacts.
• You are a strong communicator and driver who strives to collaborate and build shared vision across a complex ecosystem of stakeholders.
Remote working with a friendly virtual environment
Ability to work in a physical office, if near one of our 3 offices (Wilmington, Irvine, and Scottsdale)
One America 401k plan with 4% employer matching on total earnings, not just base (100% fully vested)
Company Bonus Plan or Target Sales Commission Plan
Flexible Open Paid Time Off Plan
10 paid holidays
16 hours of paid volunteer time
Blue Cross Blue Shield benefit network (medical/dental/vision)
Low-deductible PPO option or HDHP option with employer contributed HSA
Dental with child orthodontia
100% Employer paid Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability/Basic Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Health and wellness benefits including gym and Headspace reimbursement
Professional development opportunities
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.