Implementation Consultant - ERP, Remote
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Who We Are:
We are a national, innovative, high-growth software company devoted to K12 education administration. Our products beat the competition by focusing on all business operations of K12 schools, including both financial and school nutrition management. We have a deep understanding of K12 school systems and regulations, with a focus on providing creative, integrated and user-friendly solutions supported by excellent customer service. Our workforce is talented, loyal, dedicated and highly enthusiastic. This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right individual.
We offer challenging work in a team environment. We respect each other and collaborate for continuous improvement. We are the experts in our product lines and we anticipate the needs of our customers. Our customers say we work efficiently and always strive to provide the proper solution. We have achieved this by building relationships based upon:expertise, patience, attentiveness, clear positive communication, tenacity, and a calm presence.
LINQ is on a mission to empower central office heroes who make K-12 districts and schools stronger. LINQ improves efficiency, optimizes performance, and manages compliance through its suite of administrative, financial, and nutritional solutions; allowing administrators to make a bigger impact for their staff, students, and communities. LINQ is the first company to deliver a full suite of integrated solutions to manage operations at the state, district, and school levels. LINQ has helped over 30,000 schools and served over 17 million students to increase K-12 potential.
Count on us - We’re ready and reliable for our partners and each other
Class of our own - We hold ourselves to a high standard of excellence
Fair and Square - Integrity and mutual respect are table stakes
Nourish Connection - We foster a culture of teamwork and trust
Educated Advancement - Our deep knowledge and experience propel our development
LINQ provides our clients with robust applications for managing the complexities of today’s dynamic school administration needs. We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic team player who enjoys managing and supporting school professionals.
As an Implementation Consultant you will work closely with both new and existing customers. Our consultants provide configuration recommendations based on best practices, facilitate customer training sessions on LINQ ERP modules, and guide customers through testing and sign-off before they go live. This position requires the ability to work together as a team member, have regular interaction with both clients and other Implementation team members - maintaining good professional relationships. Our goal is to provide exceptional service while improving customer efficiency and time management using our web-based suite of Financial Management and Human Resources solutions.
• Collaborate with K-12 school districts to understand their specific needs and requirements for ERP implementation projects
• Conduct thorough assessments of the existing processes and systems within client organizations
• Provide expert guidance and recommendations that optimize processes using the LINQ product platform
• Understand the LINQ implementation methodology and use it on all client engagements
• Complete assigned project tasks with urgency to ensure timely delivery and client satisfaction
• Configure LINQ ERP software solutions to meet the unique needs of each assigned client
• Conduct user training sessions and provide ongoing support during the implementation process
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues or challenges that arise during implementation
• Ensure seamless integration with existing systems, including student information systems (SIS), finance, HR, and other relevant platforms
• Mentor and share product knowledge with other consultants
• Help deliver successful project outcomes and build lasting client relationships
• Collaborate with the product development team to enhance system functionality and usability
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience in software implementation
• Proven experience (2+ years) as an ERP Implementation Consultant or similar role, preferably in the education sector or working with K-12 school districts
• Strong understanding of ERP concepts and principles and experience implementing ERP software solutions.
• Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple implementations simultaneously
• Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities, with a keen attention to detail
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, delivering results in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Willingness to travel to client sites for implementation and support purposes, is required (up to 40%)
Remote working environment
Ability to work in a physical office, if near one of our 3 offices (Wilmington, Irvine, and Scottsdale)
One America 401k plan with 4% employer matching on total earnings, not just base (100% fully vested)
Company Bonus Plan or Target Sales Commission Plan
Flexible Open Paid Time Off Plan
10 paid holidays
16 hours of paid volunteer time
Blue Cross Blue Shield benefit network (medical/dental/vision)
Low-deductible PPO option or HDHP option with employer contributed HSA
Dental with child orthodontia
100% Employer paid Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability/Basic Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Health and wellness benefits including gym and Headspace reimbursement
Professional development opportunities
EOE Statement/Accommodation Notice:
LINQ is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRHelp@linq.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Lydia Buurma at HRHelp@linq.com. This email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not use this email to inquire about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.