Staff ML Engineer
Software Engineering, Data Science
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Mindtickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors.
With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, mindtickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to engage customers and drive growth effectively. We are funded by great investors, like – Softbank, Canaan partners, NEA, Accel Partners, and others.
You should have a distinguished track record in research and development, supported by significant publications, patents, or academic achievements in the field of data science, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence. Additionally, you should have a proven ability to translate business challenges into research problems and identify opportunities for technological innovation.
- You will be responsible for understanding business problems, translating them into technical problems while keeping business objectives and our mission in mind, and finding solutions using any tools at your disposal, including but not limited to data mining, natural language processing (NLP), speech processing, computer vision, and generative AI.
- You will be expected to stay up-to-date with technological advances in the areas of data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, and keep the Mindtickle team informed about new possibilities and better solutions enabled by these advancements.
- You will lead the end-to-end production-level coding process involving data science and machine learning algorithms, unit and integration testing, deployment, and optimization. This includes the refinement of models on various platforms, including cloud, desktop, mobile, or edge.
- As a lifelong learner, you will be expected to consistently enhance your skill set, contribute novel articles to journals and conference proceedings, and/or file patents. You will also participate in evangelism activities and contribute to the development of the AI ecosystem.
Leadership and Mentorship:
- As a staff engineer, your role extends beyond technical prowess. You will be expected to share your knowledge with colleagues, partners, and customers, conduct sessions on AI topics, mentor junior engineers, and foster a culture of continuous learning within the team. You will also participate in workshops, conferences, and seminars/webinars as a speaker, instructor, demonstrator, or jury member.
- You will design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, ensuring high availability and performance.
- You will work closely with the product teams to incorporate best practices and utilize world-class tech stacks.
- You will be responsible for setting up tracking/alerting systems to ensure the reliability and performance of the infrastructure/software built.
- Your role will include sourcing, cleaning, and analyzing data, and setting up efficient storage and retrieval pipelines.
- You should possess exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation abilities.
- A collaborative attitude is essential; you must be a strong team player.
- Your problem-solving skills should be robust and structured.
- Flexibility is key; you must be agile enough to learn new technologies when required.
- A B.Tech / BS / BE / M Tech / MS / ME in CS or equivalent from Tier I / II or Top Tier Engineering College and University.
- 8+ years of solid software (application or infrastructure) development experience and refined software engineering skills (Python, R, C, C++ / Java / Scala / Golang).
- Deep expertise and hands-on knowledge of operating systems, MySQL and NoSQL databases (Redis/couchbase/mongodb/ES or any graphDB).
- Comprehensive understanding of Machine Learning Algorithms, Linear Algebra, and Statistics.
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is highly desirable.
- In-depth experience with Natural Language Processing, Recommendation Systems, or Search Engines.
- Prior experience in leading and mentoring a team of junior engineers is a must.
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks, great learning opportunities & growth.
Our culture reflects the globally diverse backgrounds of our employees along with our commitment to our customers, each other, and a passion for excellence.
To know more about us, feel free to go through these videos:
1. Sales Readiness Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyMJj9AlNww&t=6s
2. What We Do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv3Q2XgnkBY
3. Ready to Close More Deals, Faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0exreVU-s
To view more videos, please access the below-mentioned link:
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
See more open positions at Mindtickle
Something looks off?