SDE 1 (Frontend)
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
What will you be working on ?
- UI testing automation.
- Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets).
- UI Performance.
We would love to hear from you, if you
- Have 1-2 years of experience in frontend development & frontend technologies.
- Are obsessed with best practices and have an eye for detail.
- Can self-start with a high level of drive and commitment.
- Have high energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
- Possess conceptual thinking, flexibility and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Attain ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Are hands-on and detail-oriented.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.