EdTech Account Executive
n2y is a national leader in creating and delivering educational materials and curriculum for the special education classroom. The company creates symbols, content and curriculum delivered using dynamic and interactive applications to students, teachers and parents. Its curriculum is used extensively throughout the United States, and the company has the number one licensable symbol set used to develop special education content.
The Account Executive’s primary responsibility is to support and develop new and existing business revenue objectives of n2y’s strategic accounts. The successful candidate should have prior experience selling educational products. This is a primarily remote position but may require up to 40% travel as needed.
- Prospect and develop outreach strategies to implement a regular cadence of virtual and onsite meetings within the territory
- Identify key decision makers/influencers, qualify and identify opportunities for all n2y products and services
- Grow existing and generate new revenue streams within large school districts.
- Effectively manage the sales process based on the customer's needs and K12 buying cycles
- Monitor client usage reports and leverage data to identify opportunities
- Embrace team-based selling and leverage available tools and resources such as SDRs and Product Specialists.
- Work collaboratively with the assigned Customer Success Advocate on handoffs and touch points regarding customer implementation, customer health, and customer goals.
- Consistently manage and update an accurate pipeline and contacts in Salesforce CRM.
- Process qualified inbound leads (from website, telephone call-in, etc.)
- Collaborate with national and regional Marketing to support for sales-directed promotions (Webinar promotions, educational seminars, training programs, etc.)
- Assist with pre-scheduled conference meetings
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience selling educational products, services or software into the K-12 market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline or related field preferred.
- Special education or speech language pathology degree, or extensive experience working with students with disabilities preferred.
- Previous experience working in SaaS/EdTech.
- Proven track record of exceptional sales performance exceeding set quotas.
- Solid understanding of state educational trends, technology, and educational budget cycles.
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic and territory management skills.
- A leader when conducting in-person as well as web-based presentations for committee members or groups of teachers/administrators utilizing n2y’s management tools.
- Embrace team based selling
- Hands-on experience with CRM (Salesforce) software.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a fast learner with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 40%)
These qualifications are general guidelines for success, however, we understand that not all candidates will have experience in each area. If you have skills and experience that may be transferable to this role and share our passion for our mission and values, we would love to hear from you!
n2y cultivates a fun, collaborative and innovative work environment where diversity is embraced, encouraged, and empowered. Our teams are diligent, informed, and tireless in their work serving individuals with special needs. n2y's team members are encouraged to learn, work, play, serve, donate, communicate, and advocate. We keep the needs of individuals with disabilities at the forefront of each day with outstanding teammates to help us meet those needs.
n2y offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. It also has a company matching 401(k) savings plan.
n2y is committed to providing a Drug-Free Workplace for all employees.
n2y is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.