Specialist, Digital Marketing, Paid Social
Marketing & Communications
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Noodle is higher education’s leading strategy, services, and technology partner. We develop infrastructure, provide life-changing learning experiences, and grow the awareness of and the enrollment in some of the best academic institutions in the world. Our vision is “to empower universities to change the world.” We achieve this vision by offering our university partners various products and services that help them be more resilient, responsive, efficient, and interconnected.
The Digital Marketing Specialist, Paid Social will work with our conversion rate optimization and marketing analytics specialists in an effort to find high-quality prospective students who will enroll in an online degree program at increasingly higher rates.
Ideal candidates have an interest in both the art and science of marketing; you love higher education, exhibit strong math and analytics skills, are comfortable with a fast paced environment, and ultimately push the boundaries of what is possible to produce high quality outcomes for clients.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, Paid Social, you will:
- Devise strategies and build campaigns in media platform for a portfolio of universities and programs
- Conduct the day to day management of paid social accounts and campaigns, monitoring budgets and forecasts
- Assist in the development of testing strategies to ensure the measurement of optimization
- Report on performance trends and provide updates for ongoing strategies and tests to program stakeholders
- Contribute to management of media portfolio of multi channel user journey and full funnel performance
- Create & configure Ad accounts for new and/or transitioning programs, including but not limited to: setting up billing, tracking and conversion pixel tag implementation via Google Tag Manager, and applying the appropriate account level settings within the platforms
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure the appropriate connections between the advertising platforms & backend data centers are properly established
- Partner with the Conversion Rate Optimization team to build landing pages tailored to paid media campaign strategies
- Work closely with senior leadership to foster and grow Noodle’s business partnerships with major platforms
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years experience in paid media buying for direct-response marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certifications/experience
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with ad tracking, pixel management, and URL parameterization
- Experience with Facebook/LinkedIn required, Google/Microsoft/other a plus
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environmentWorking knowledge of Google Workspace (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment
- Work from our beautiful New York City office!
- Great compensation package!
- 401K + match, bonus potential, and equity opportunities
- Tools you need on us! Mac is our computer of choice
- Our insurance plan offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 10 paid holidays + paid sick leave
- Monthly Gym stipend and Membership to premium medical services like Eden Health
- Monthly mobile connectivity stipend
- Access to mental health services like Ginger and Talkspace
- Annual education stipend for lifelong learning
- Growth - we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees can be themselves and grow within and around the company
Noodle is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from different backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Noodle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.