Numerade Campus Intern
Numerade is an education technology company on a mission to close education opportunity gaps.
This is your opportunity to join a profitable, cash flow positive, venture-backed startup early and build something remarkable at the intersection of education and technology.
- Since our launch in 2019, our video-based virtual learning platform has helped over 100 million students gain confidence in STEM subjects, from algebra to quantum mechanics and beyond.
- We’ve built the world's largest STEM video library, creating the AI tutor category.
- We have 60,000 passionate educators creating video content and sharing their knowledge with students around the world.
At Numerade, we are committed to building a virtual learning platform for everyone: For students who want to understand. For educators who love to teach. And for parents who care. Our purpose goes beyond helping students get good grades – we want to support true understanding and help students and educators alike find meaning in education. Both internally and externally, we work to foster a supportive community that encourages honest answers over easy solutions, and we are motivated by the feeling of accomplishment rather than the fear of failure. If you share our commitment to learning, our belief in continuous progress, and our restless curiosity, we want to hear from you.
If you are a hard-working college student seeking experience at a VC backed hyper-growth tech startup this is the internship for you. In this role you will help grow Numerade’s user base of students from your university. This internship is responsible for driving brand awareness, onboarding students to Numerade, and executing social media, marketing, product launches and sales strategies on your campus. In addition to obtaining partnerships and crafting and executing social media and digital marketing campaigns on behalf of Numerade.
If you are considering starting your own company or working for a technology company after graduation, this is the internship for you.
*Please note* This internship is paid, however, it is only commission based. Commission & incentive plans will be communicated and subject to change.
PLEASE APPLY HERE
Intern program responsibilities:
- Promote Numerade across your local campus through in-person guerilla marketing and on digital channels including social media, online forums (Reddit and Discord), etc.
- Drive new student subscriptions to the monthly and annual plan using your referral code
- Educate students about Numerade’s study resources and product offerings including Study Groups, Notes, Textbook Solutions and Ask
- Growth Hack: Every college is different. Find creative and effective ways to communicate with your school’s community and spread the word about Numerade
- Must be a current student enrolled at a College University
- Live on or near campus (preferred, but not required)
- Willingness to be active in your campus community
- Able to commit 3-5 hours per week to the internship
What you get:
- Hands-on experience working with a high-growth tech startup
- Letter of recommendation from Numerade to use for future employment opportunities based on good performance and program completion
- FREE annual subscription to Numerade - $180 value!
- Ability to earn uncapped $ via our commission plan
- Opportunity to participate in quarterly contests to win cash prizes, tickets to local events and concerts, and more
Articles and recognition:
We were selected as one of the best 150 Edtech companies in the world by ASU & GVS: https://www.asugsvsummit.com/gsv-150
Check out our blog to learn more about us! https://www.numerade.com/blog/
Be authentic. Come as you are: Numerade is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Numerade is a remote-first company.