Channel Partner Manager
OffSec is the leading provider of continuous professional and workforce development, training, and education for cybersecurity professionals. Created by the community for the community, OffSec’s one-of-a-kind mix of practical, hands-on training and certification programs, virtual labs, and open-source projects provide practitioners with the highly desired offensive skills to get a job, advance their careers and better protect their organizations. OffSec is committed to funding and growing Kali Linux, the leading operating system for penetration testing, ethical hacking, and network security assessments. For more information, visit offsec.com and follow @OffSectraining and @kalilinux on Twitter.
Excited about our mission and what we do? Apply and join us!
In this role, you will be responsible for the design, management and coordination of the execution of the various components of the overall program. You will be supported cross-functionally to achieve execution. In this capacity, you will own the program's strategy, performance and act as the single point of contact for all internal communications and during product execution.
As Channel Partner Manager you will be responsible for:
- Winning, maintaining, and expanding relationships with assigned channel partners.
- You will be responsible for achieving sales quota for designated partner accounts.
- Conducting and/or coordinating partner sales training.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet
- company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives
- within the assigned time frame.
You MUST have:
- 3+ years of experience in program management
- Experience working with higher education institutions or academia-like programs
- An obsession for improving the customer experience and realizing customer success
- Experience defining and executing against program requirements
- Prior experience working on global projects, or in an international setting
- Ability to foster collaboration and facilitate teamwork
- Excellent communication, the ability to engage and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Bachelor’s degree
*This position is remote, based Australia.
Something looks off?