Head of Revenue Operations
OffSec is the leading provider of continuous professional and workforce development, training, and education for cybersecurity professionals. Created by the community for the community, OffSec’s one-of-a-kind mix of practical, hands-on training and certification programs, virtual labs, and open-source projects provide practitioners with the highly desired offensive skills to get a job, advance their careers and better protect their organizations. OffSec is committed to funding and growing Kali Linux, the leading operating system for penetration testing, ethical hacking, and network security assessments. For more information, visit offsec.com and follow @OffSectraining and @kalilinux on Twitter.
Excited about our mission and what we do? Apply and join us
What will you do at OffSec as Head of Revenue Operations?
- Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), providing leadership and day-to-day management of all Global Sales Operations team members.
- You will own a variety of projects that drive global revenue, revenue retention & revenue predictability.
- Design, implement, and manage sales forecasting processes that provide an accurate prediction of future revenue performance.
- Ensure forecasting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes within the company while delivering high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Drive the transformation of the sales funnel and cycle to be more closely aligned with how OffSec’s B2B customers buy.
- Collaborate with senior sales, partner, and finance leaders to identify opportunities to simplify & enhance the sales process through optimization and automation
- Drive Sales productivity & effectiveness through the development and optimization of processes and systems.
- Ensure Salesforce and other systems are optimally configured for our short, mid, and long-term objectives.
- Deliver core business metrics, reporting, and analytics, including pipeline, bookings, lead funnel & churn analysis.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of data quality, accuracy, and process consistency across all GTM functions.
- Drive annual planning process across the global Sales organization, including business modeling, territory planning, and compensation design, in close partnership with Sales, Finance, and other cross-functional leadership.
- Deliver impactful ad-hoc analysis and insights to the CRO for use in board meetings, investor conversations, and OffSec exec meetings.
What You Will Bring
- 8+ years’ experience with 4+ years as a Sales Operations leader supporting global Sales teams in an enterprise software/SaaS company
- Desire to excel in an unstructured and fast-paced environment. A hands-on mentality is an integral part of your DNA
- Experience working in both direct sales and partner/channel models
- Passionate about field success/enablement and has a proven track record driving revenue growth through optimizing Sales Operations
- Seasoned leader with a proven track record of developing talent and inspiring/motivating teams to drive high-performance results
- Proven ability to lead and scale Global Sales Operations through growth periods
- Demonstrated expertise and success in the analysis, design, and automation of business processes
- Data-driven with a deep experience leveraging business analytics to drive actionable results
- Strong analytical skills, advanced knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets and other data-driven tools;
- Comfort with translating data into insights and impactful presentations
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously as well as effectively collaborate across teams and work in a diverse, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstration of excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, communicating effectively with customers, executives, leaders, program/initiative owners, stakeholders, and other audiences as well as creating and delivering presentations
- Results-oriented with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Expert proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Previous experience in helping organizations through the transition from a transactional sales motion to an enterprise SaaS model.
*This position is remote, located in Philippines or UK.
Something looks off?