Game Developer [Unity3D]
Who are we?
We are Terra (by PlayShifu), a young start-up focused on building a gaming and social platform for kids! Our mission is to create a safe and immersive 3D metaverse experience where children can explore, learn, connect with each other, and cultivate a healthy online lifestyle. This is the world's first Gen Alpha metaverse!
About the Role:
This is a full-time, on-site, Unity3D Developer role. If you are passionate about creating next generation content platform technology, and grow in a dynamic start-up environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity! There is one thing we give an assurance of - an experience involving groundbreaking tech combined with a value driven mission that makes sure products we build are used by millions of kids!
What You'll Do:
- As an Unity3D Developer, you will work on both features as well as core technology of the Terra platform. When working on features, you will work closely with our Product and Design teams. While you also get the opportunity to work on hard core engineering challenges that make the foundation of the platform.
- Develop Unity3D based core system architectures, game design tools and network stacks.
- Work on the fundamentals of multiplayer experiences and develop tools that help other verticals.
- Work with design and content teams to create visually enriching and story-driven games, as well as casual games, in a multiplayer environment.
- Work with the R&D team to create out-of-the-box solutions for Terra platform.
What You Bring to the Team:
We are seeking motivated and detail-oriented engineers who have a passion for digital gaming and want to be hands-on pioneers in making next generation content and stack. A little more about what we are looking for:
- 1+ years of Unity3D development experience.
- Strong logical reasoning and structure approach to problem solving.
- Remarkable aptitude to learn.
- An eye for fine execution
- Nimble on feet.
- Bonus if you have worked on Multiplayer architectured experiences before.
What We Offer:
- An exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the technology and game development process, and to learn about the challenges and rewards of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Full responsibility on games and modules (end to end development).
- Ability to grow into a senior developer who leads their own module and/or team.
- Complete learning opportunity, and skill up with respect to new stacks.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge products.
- A fully stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, and more.
Something looks off?