Business Development Associate
Who are we?
We are Terra (by PlayShifu), a young start-up focused on building a gaming and social platform for kids! Our mission is to create a safe and immersive 3D metaverse experience where children can explore, learn, connect with each other, and cultivate a healthy online lifestyle. This is the world's first Gen Alpha metaverse!
About the Role:
This is a full-time on-site role. Our office is located in HSR Layout. As a Business Development Associate, you will play a crucial role in identifying new business opportunities, establishing relationships with potential clients, helping with Business Development Operations planning and on-ground activities, and driving the user growth of Terra. This role requires exceptional communication and negotiation skills, as well as a strategic mindset to identify and pursue potential business leads. If you are passionate about creating products for children and are eager to learn and grow in a dynamic start-up environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Identify and research potential clients, market segments, and business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of qualified leads through various channels, including cold calling, networking, and industry events.
- Lead & Participate in all on-ground activities such as dedicated sessions with kids, booths/stalls, etc. These activities might happen on weekends or odd hours. Candidate should be flexible managing this and available on the said dates and time.
- Conduct market analysis to identify trends, competitor activities, and potential areas for growth.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential partners, understanding their needs and providing solutions.
- Collaborate with the product team to develop effective strategies for lead generation and conversion.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, presentations, and other business development materials.
- Provide regular reports and updates on business development activities, including progress, challenges, and recommendations.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and techniques.
- Available to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends during events.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Self-motivated and target-driven, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel for client meetings and on-ground events, as required.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge products.
- Working with a highly skilled, motivated and passionate group of people.
- Exposure to the full product development process from ideation to launch.
- Our culture of experimentation and creativity allows everyone to explore new ideas and approaches and think outside the box.
- Connections & Mentorship: Working closely with professionals in the field and receiving mentorship, and guidance.
- A fully stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, and more.
Something looks off?