External Communications Intern
Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We are seeking a creative, inquisitive, and detail oriented marketer to join us as an External Communications Intern. You would play a key role in growing awareness for our brand by developing content for our social media channels. In addition, you would have an opportunity to better understand our customers and the technology challenges they face by supporting our efforts to develop customer success stories and testimonials.
This role requires a dynamic individual who is an accomplished writer, social media savvy and has a passion for customer success.
You will work alongside several partners on the External Communications team, will own multiple tasks simultaneously, and will be encouraged to deliver high-quality results on a consistent basis. You will truly have an opportunity to contribute and make an impact to the organization in this role.
- Create engaging social content that’s native and relevant to each social platform, including, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, X/Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Monitor core social media channels for opportunities to respond and/or elevate potential issues or risk
- Champion and ensure adherence of social media content to Pluralsight’s brand and voice standards
- Support Senior Manager, Social Media in meeting team goals and objectives, with the autonomy to propose and drive initiatives to meet key results
- Compile campaign metrics and assess performance to goals
- Work with key sales leaders in region to identify customer stories that demonstrate the value and impact they are realizing with Pluralsight
- Develop high-level dossiers/summaries of customer successes
- Conduct additional research on customer/company and align with the Sr. Advocacy Manager on customer story pipeline
- Work cross-functionally with key team members to align on critical project milestones and campaign needs
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with keen attention to detail
- Comfortable with social media platforms and regularly has their finger on the pulse of what’s trending on social
- Ability to work efficiently while balancing multiple tasks and remaining positive, flexible, and open to feedback.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to partner with creative teams and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying potential roadblocks in advance, and proposing tangible solutions.
- Self-starter - proactive, highly accountable and communicative.
- Proficient Google Workplace Suite.
- Familiarity with basic video and photo editing software
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age or protected veteran status. Pluralsight will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact email@example.com to request an accommodation.
For more information on Plurasight’s commitment to building a more diverse and inclusive workforce please review our most recent Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Report HERE.