Account Representative, Enterprise Sales - CO / MT / WY
The Account Representative, Inside Sales will have ownership over and carry a quota for assigned territories and named accounts. Successful candidates will be experts at developing champion relationships, telling a complex and powerful value proposition story, hunting for new business, and end-to-end pipeline and relationship management including expanding and up-selling.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work with both existing and new customer base to promote new products and services with emphasis on building new relationships and establishing new logos.
- Develop and execute on quality account plans, across all key roles and total TAM.
- Find, progress and close new logo and cross-sell business.
- Will work face to face and virtually, building relationships with customers including district/state Superintendents, Chief Information Officers, Directors of Curriculum and Instruction, business officials and other district administrators and staff – top down and bottom up.
- Build and maintain a 5x pipeline with excellent forecast accuracy practices.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed revenue goals and activity measurements
- Proactively address client business issues and challenges, overcome objections and obstacles.
- Develop tailored proposals with executive-level summaries, be able to put together complex multi-year contracts.
- Requires the individual to become well versed in PowerSchool products and services, beyond basic features and benefits
- Maintain a home office, be self-directed and focused on achievement of sales goals and expectations.
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ideal target experience of 6-10 years of enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Proven history of carrying and attaining quarterly/annual quota targets (with a minimum of $1.5m as an annual target)
- Proven experience in managing long, complex sales cycles (9+ months) and orchestrating various groups (Sales, Solution Engineers, Marketing, Engineering, Executives, etc) in flawless sales execution across an accounts multiple buying personas.
- Master at profiling under penetrated accounts, strategizing on ways to develop net-new relationships at all levels of the account, including the c-suite.
- K-12 or EdTech experience preferred, but by no means a hard requirement
- Ideally has experience selling enterprise software applications (e.g. CRM, ERP, Analytics)
- History of success in building and executing territory plans for accounts that have minimal existing footprint. Key to success in this role will be the ability to build relationships quickly to accelerate pipeline generation in these underpenetrated accounts.
- Strong executive presence with experience in calling on c-suite level of customers
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite and salesforce.com
Analyze & Solve Problems
Gather and Process Information
Think strategically & tactically
Have an Adaptable and resilient Mindset
Have a Grit Mentality
Be an Articulate Communicator
Manage Conflict & Foster Teamwork
Be Well Organized & Accountable
Building and fostering relationships
Asking for the business
Getting past no
Planning and organizing
Meeting new people
Compensation & Benefits
PowerSchool offers the following benefits:
Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy benefits, Life Insurance and AD&D)
Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
Comprehensive 401(k) plan
Generous Parental Leave
Unrestricted paid time off (known as Discretionary Time Off - DTO)
Paid Community and Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
Wellness Program, including ClassPass& Employee Assistance Program
Optional Benefits: Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Student Debt Repayment Program and Prepaid Legal coverage
A reasonable estimate of the base compensation range for this position is $71,250 – $109,000. The compensation range is specific to the United States and incorporates many factors including but not limited to an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience and training; licensures, degrees, and certifications; internal equity; internal pay ranges; and market data/range parameters.
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. #LI-CH1 #LI-REMOTE