Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
We're on a mission to transform the way people learn and collaborate around the world. For over 25 years, we've been empowering educators, innovators, and business leaders with our award-winning interactive displays and software solutions that transform learning and workspaces into connected, creative environments.
Our company is rooted in our values, igniting a culture that fosters collaboration and innovation, as well as promoting an inclusive environment. As a global leader in edtech, we are also passionate about four key areas where we can make a difference: growing access to technology for underserved communities, encouraging our employees to take an active role in improving our world, promoting diversity and inclusion, and reducing our carbon footprint. Discover more about our corporate social responsibility initiatives.
As a member of #TeamPromethean, you'll have the opportunity to change lives with technology and directly impact education and the workplace for countless people every day. If you're passionate about education, collaboration, and making a positive global impact, we want to hear from you. Join us on our mission to transform the world, one student, one teacher, and one community at a time.
The HRIS Analyst is responsible for the support of all the People Teams Technology. The incumbent will be a part of the Global Total Rewards team supporting various HR systems, and projects, and troubleshooting complex technical issues. This will include supporting various customer bases, being knowledgeable about different applications, maintaining organizational structures, and performing miscellaneous configuration changes. The analyst will be critical to developing standards, protocols, and documentation for the Human Resources system environment. The position is a subject matter expert for ADP Workforce Now and ADP Celergo and any other people systems. This role will serve as a resource for management, employees, and external partners, and support cross-functional team initiatives and projects.
- Demonstrates vast knowledge of HRIS software and HR technology systems.
- Responsible for analysis, implementation, administration, upgrade, and conversion of HR systems and databases that support organizational goals and objectives.
- Point of contact for user issues for HR configuration and special request inquiries from HR team members and other internal partners
- Identifies and makes recommendations for new software products or system updates to optimize people solutions
- Responsible for ensuring employees and other departments have access to the information they need and that the data is accurate
- Develops reporting and provides analytics support by creating standard reports and presentations for ongoing HR needs
- Responsible for creating and presenting to departmental leadership monthly and/or quarterly People dashboards
- Demonstrates an ability to teach others how to use various systems effectively
- Keeps up with changing technologies and attends meetings or conferences for ongoing education as needed
- Ensure systems are in line with companies’ data security policies and ensure that systems and files are GDPR compliant
- Project manage large system integrations and enhancements and keep across internal and external partners to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Manage the SOX audits on behalf of the People team and be the point of contact for external auditors
- 3-5+ years' human resource information systems experience (on a global level preferred)
- Bachelor’s in human resources preferred with previous technology emphasis
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, work well under pressure, take initiative, be flexible, handle highly confidential information appropriately, and have exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in managing, executing, and maintaining HR projects and programs
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Strong storytelling skills, including the ability to create a cohesive story from a diverse set of data sources
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio & PowerPoint), and report preparation and updating.
- Analytical mindset that is able to evaluate and solve systematic pain points for the department
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with HRIS/HCM systems
- The English language is required for this position
- US SOX compliance experience is a must
- Experience with data security and GDPR regulations is a must
Salary: £45,600 - £59,000 Plus Bonus Eligible
Promethean is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We realize that by creating teams rich in diverse thoughts and experiences, our people, company and customers are free to thrive. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status; or any other protected classifications or characteristics under applicable local laws. In addition, Promethean values privacy and the protection of personal information.