Nurse Aide Evaluator (RN) - PT
Nurse Aide Evaluator (RN) - PT
About Us:Prometric (www.prometric.com) is a leading provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment solutions to many of the world’s most recognized licensing and certification organizations, academic institutions, and government agencies. We support more than 7 million test takers annually at our testing locations in 180 countries around the world. With over three decades of experience working with clients of all sizes across a multitude of industry sectors, our mission is to design and deliver the highest quality and most innovative testing solutions anytime, anywhere. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
This role will also be responsible for ensuring the highest quality test experience for Prometric’s clients consistent with the Vision, Mission, Values, Policy and procedures.
- Proctoring a computerized knowledge-based examination, and
- Objective observation and scoring of candidates demonstrating clinical skills.
- Test Event Delivery & Security
- Prepare for events by monitoring rosters & ensuring the site is correctly set up and cleaned up
- Control test area by maintaining a working knowledge of Prometric policies and practices
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Monitor candidates as they complete their written exam and/or direct a proctor to administer the written exam, if applicable
- Manage the testing environment to ensure candidate flow
- Observe and rate candidates as they complete their practical exam
- Resolve candidate issues or report them to the appropriate supervisor
- Protect exam content by administering computer-based testing
- Possess technical proficiency to reboot workstations, and reset passwords as necessary
- Ensure the delivery of a seamless candidate experience
- Report any occurrences that fall outside company guidelines to the appropriate supervisor
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with testing sites (either regional or in-facility testing)
- Maintain online appointment schedule to ensure event coverage
- Ability to provide on-site leadership for candidates
- Foster professional and courteous relationships with Nurse Aide Evaluator Community peers
- Serve as a Prometric Brand Ambassador when interacting with candidates, site partners, and potential clients during test administrations
- This position will be responsible for administering up to 1-3 test days a week (an average of 8 hours/ test day) at various locations within a 30-mile radius of the employee’s zip code. Examinations are performed mainly Monday through Friday with some Saturday and occasional Sunday examinations. The ideal candidate will be able to work 1 to 3 days a week OR 2 to 4 days a month.
- Exams are administered within a 30-45 mile radius of the employee’s zip code and Prometric reimburses for mileage beyond 30 mile radius.
- Registered Nurses with active and unrestricted license in the state of operation
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- One (1) year of experience in long-term care or experience caring for the chronically ill of any age
- The ideal candidate may possess staff development and/or training experience, preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced technical skills and solid familiarity with computer programs and applications (including but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, Explorer web browsing)
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Access to personal computer equipment (i.e. personal computer/laptop, printer, etc.)
- Must have a valid Drivers License and vehicle to travel to test events
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Must be proactive, flexible, amicable, and able to solve problems independently.
- Ability to travel 30 miles or more one way from zip code
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time while administering the exam and evaluating candidates (up to as much as 8 hours per event)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds (testing mannequin)
Prometric is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring based on sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $25.00
- Max Hiring Rate $25.00