Senior Product Manager
The Sr. Product Manager plays a pivotal role in the ongoing development and commercialization of the Understand Product & Solutions. Reporting to the Sr Director of Product Management for this segment and working with key stakeholders across Technology, UX, Operations, Sales and Marketing, this role will be responsible for ensuring the continued expansion of an established and growing product.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- 7+ years’ experience in Product Management
- Bachelor’s degree in the sciences or previous experience in life sciences/healthcare solutions
- Prior experience with business intelligence solutions for the healthcare or pharmaceutical market
It would be great if you also have . . .
- Experience with agile product development
- Can set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and resolve conflict
- Strong interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills, ability to work cross-functionally and in a matrix environment
- A good team player with the ability to work collaboratively in a matrixed environment
What will you be doing in this role?
- Support the Sr Director of Product Management in the creation of a product roadmap that delights our customers, including these Products:
- Unmet Need
- Treatment Algorithms
- Current Treatment
- Company & Drug Insights (CDI)
- Special Reports
- Develop user personas, use cases and competitor insights
- Support the formation of annual business cases
- Validate new developments with end users or prospects and support Product Advisory Group meetings
- Combine quantitative and qualitative feedback and data into meaningful product decisions
- Deliver the product roadmap alongside colleagues in Development, Solutions and UX teams
- Responsible for the product backlog, prioritization and providing clarity on product vision and requirements to members of the Understand team
- Support commercial teams with go to market strategy, including the creation of user communications, marketing materials, training and support materials
- Prepare and lead effective sales training; provide support with key customer interactions including renewals and prospect meetings
- Build and maintain all relevant product documentation and plans; share progress updates at cross functional meetings as requested
- Business reporting
- Collaborate with the wider Product Team on creating synergies across Clarivate solutions
- Occasional travel may be required
About the Team
Small, dedicated people focused group that collaborates with the wider Product Team on creating synergies across our solutions. We work with commercial teams on go to market strategy, including the creation of user communications, marketing materials, training, and support materials.
Hours of Work
- This is a full time position, working primarily 9am to 5pm EST during the week
- This is a hybrid position, working in the Toronto office 2-3 days a week
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.