Manager, Customer Care
Clarivate is seeking to hire an experienced Manager, Customer Care to join our global Customer Care team. In this role, you will ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at a high level by resolving customer issues a timely and efficient manner while leading a dedicated team of Customer Care Advisors. Utilizing your strong analytical and problem-solving skills, you will develop and implement customer care strategies to enhance customer retention and loyalty.
About You – experience, education, skills, and accomplishments...
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and/or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year(s) of previous experience in people management
- 4+ years of previous customer service experience within a business-to-business and/or business-to-customer setting required
It would be great if you also had…
- Knowledge of Clarivate’s products, and services and detailed understanding of high-profile customers and/or different customer personas
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
What will you be doing in this role?...
- Manage and organize internal training programs for the team in alignment with the internal training team guidelines to ensure we are developing confident and motivated staff and customers receive a consistently high-quality service
- Accountable for achieving high customer satisfaction measured through specific KPIs by proactively monitoring and owning potential improvement opportunities
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a voice of the customer and report customer feedback to contribute to organizational learning and ensure best practice is coordinated across the organization
- Actively liaise with product/service experts to facilitate improvement initiatives and the implementation of the those initiatives within support teams
- Actively participates in product/service discussions, working closely with other departments to optimize the customer experience and make sure adequate support is implemented for products/services and releases.
- Adapt plans and priorities and optimize workforce to ensure all customer inquiries are answered timely within established service levels and with high quality
- Assist team members with additional workloads as deemed necessary by business/customer needs
- Create and maintain a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform to their highest level
- Create and present to the Senior Leadership team the performance results
- Demonstrate Clarivate’s company values at all times
- Develop customer expert knowledge, a basic understanding of user personas, and Clarivate Family products and service offerings
- Display a team-player attitude both within the Customer Care department and when communicating and collaborating with other key departments to foster internal relationships with other teams and help drive company goals.
- Ensure compliance with department and legal procedures and take immediate and appropriate action when needed
- Participate in organizing customer meetings for regular reviews with high-profile customers if needed
- Perform root cause analysis and lead action plans to improve operational efficiency and customer experience
- Prioritize and schedule work, help in hiring efforts, work on people development, participate in Peer Review and Quality Monitoring evaluation for the team
- Responsible for leading the support team and ensure that the team provides professional, efficient, high-quality service to our customers on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for the engagement and retention of great talent
- Solicits varying types of customer feedback to understand the drivers of customer satisfaction / dissatisfaction, and works with stakeholders to make sure that the mitigation plans / improvement initiatives are in place and carried out
- Strive to meet all team performance metrics and ensure each team member is contributing to and achieving their personal, professional and company goals
- Suggest strategies for creating a positive service experience for customers
- Support new product & process developments from other areas of the business to ensure customer experience is considered and appropriately prioritized within these projects
About the Team
Our team consists of 700+ individuals located across the globe. Our primary focus is to ensure our customers receive a best-in-class service experience using our products. We achieve this through our focus on proactive/preventative measurements, attention to detail, goal setting and clear communication.
Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, primarily working core business hours in your time zone, with flexibility to adjust to various global time zones as needed.
This is a hybrid position working in the Alexandria, VA office 2-3 days a week.
Clarivate is an Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Minorities/Women/Disabled