Operational Excellence Analyst - Healthcare Content Ops
Do you want to play a key role in establishing an optimized content operation processes?
We are looking for an Operational Excellence Analyst to join our team in Chennai/Hyderabad. This is an amazing opportunity to work on significant process improvement projects. You will be reporting to the Manager Operational Excellence within the Content operations Enablement function of the LS&H business segment. We have great skill sets in problem solving and we love to speak with you if you have matching or complimentary skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Content Operations
- At least 1 year of experience in process automation with passion and drive to utilize technology.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform; Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI
- Proactive learner with keen interest in low-code/no-code automation
- Ability to present progress update to leadership team and work with cross functional team.
It would be great if you also had . . .
- Green or Black belt Certification with practical experience in continuous improvement
- Experience in using tools and techniques including statistical packages to analyze data
- Knowledge of databases such as SQL
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 & knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent report writing, presentation and interpersonal communication skill
What will you be doing in this role?
You will play key role in establishing and improving quality driven content operation processes. Work alongside content editorial managers and Content Leaders to help determine effective and efficient workflows and processes which meet quality standards. Play an important and proactive part in identifying automation and optimization opportunities to maximize productivity while maintaining or enhancing the output quality. You will be focused on utilizing standard business productivity tools to drive efficiency.
About the Team
Continuous Improvement team is part of the overall Content Enablement group and consists of Operational Excellence professionals dedicated to improving content operations by continuously identifying opportunities for improvement, designing, and implementing solutions, and monitoring performance to ensure sustained results.
Hours of Work
Note - Candidate may need to accommodate late evening calls as our operations team also work in UK and US time zones.
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.